Can't see my perks

wifeofbedo

Hi All,

Just logged into Celebrity website to see my reservation (and check prices again - still no reduction...:p)

We booked during the 123 go offer that gave us free classic drink pkg and 300OBC as our perks for sailing Europe.

I cannot see any link or tab to click on that says we have these things. My TA says she put it in, but I feel a bit nervous as our final payment is due this weekend and nothing is listed on our reservation.

Is this normal??

thanks,

yep, it is normal.

Website is worthless for providing any useful, full factual information regarding bookings, even when booked direct and not with a TA. There are ways to dig in online and see some of perks, but often may only see 1 or 2 and with the all in, may not see all of them, and again, sometimes may not even show 1 or 2....it's a crap shoot.

You need to have your TA get you the Celebrity Copy of the cruise reservation/invoice that will list it all out on paper if you want to have proof with you.

Hi All,

Just logged into Celebrity website to see my reservation (and check prices again - still no reduction...:p)

We booked during the 123 go offer that gave us free classic drink pkg and 300OBC as our perks for sailing Europe.

I cannot see any link or tab to click on that says we have these things. My TA says she put it in, but I feel a bit nervous as our final payment is due this weekend and nothing is listed on our reservation.

Is this normal??

thanks,

We had the same problem and like you we were concerned about the perks not showing. Finally, after 3 calls to Celebrity, today we received a confirmation showing all of the perks for the 123 Go promotion. Also, we were told that Celebrity is experiencing some difficulty with adjusting the confirmations, because they had no idea the number of people that would book. As cle-guy suggested have your TA get in touch with Celebrity as soon as possible.

Paula

make sure that you have something on a hard copy before you cruise.

I had a problem on 2 cruises where I had the drink Pack promo. I checked in and it was on my sea pass and I paid upfront for the ugraded to the premium. both times was told that I would have to see Guest Realations once on board. naturally there was a long line as many were there trying to get a upgrade. Thankfully there was a screener that went thru the line and took names and cabin numbers of those that wanted a free upgrade and sent them on their way. I finally made it to the front and they looked up my account and said there was no record of me having it as I wasn't on their list. I showed them Emails, receipts and etc. They told me that it didn't mean anything and they would have to check with the main office. I called my TA and told them my problem. Hours later it was resolved.

I don't know where the problem came from but there we others with the same problem.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

The perks should all be on your "customer booking confirmation" that your

Travel Agent should have emailed you. If they haven't, get them to do it.

Looking at my confirmation for my upcoming cruise to Alaska....all the

perks are listed about 1/2 way down.....any OBC's, drink packages,

gratuities, etc......

I have never seen them on my reservation via the wonderful website:rolleyes:

I found mine by going to My Reservation, then the manage reservation button, click on view reservation. At that page click on order history on the right side. That brought up my drink package.

The perks should all be on your "customer booking confirmation" that your

Travel Agent should have emailed you. If they haven't, get them to do it.

Looking at my confirmation for my upcoming cruise to Alaska....all the

perks are listed about 1/2 way down.....any OBC's, drink packages,

gratuities, etc......

I have never seen them on my reservation via the wonderful website:rolleyes:

Agreed. It's always on the documents from the TA.

I found the website to have been exceptionally user-friendly the last few weeks. I'm sorry to hear that it's acting up again.

I found mine by going to My Reservation, then the manage reservation button, click on view reservation. At that page click on order history on the right side. That brought up my drink package.

This works for me as well, (I just logged in to see if maybe it has changed recently to show all perks having seen your reply) but my reservation also include OBC and prepaid gratuities (i booked cabins during the all-inclusive perks periods) which do not show on this page, it seems to only show the beverage package portions. Also does not show the POBC my TA is giving me, though I don't expect to see that as it works like "gifts by celebrity".

This is why the website doesn't give the best information.

We always book with, or transfer our booking to, a TA and the website has never shown any OBC or prepaid gratuities either from Celebrity or our TA.

Once the reservation is with a TA the financial aspects (eg fare, deposit, payments, balance) of the reservation are not visible to us. The beverage package, shore excursions & dinner reservations can be seen under Order History.

Fortunately we have never had a problem but we always take a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation-guest copy and the TA paperwork.

Like Lois told you, it should be on your copy or booking receipt. I refuse to use a TA after 2 nightmare exceriences so I book on ship and transfer to a Celebrity vacation planner who is always at my service. I just email and ask her to call me and she does. I booked 2 cruises while on The Connie in February and the 1 2 3 is on my guest copy of receipt which they gave me on board and also on the one the emailed me. I never travel without my receipts. On one cruise wher there was a dining package issue I insisted they call Miami and the allowed me to talk to representative on phone until it was resolved.

As others have advised get your copy from TA asap.

Aha! Thanks Texasopa, :D

I knew I could count on my CC peeps. Found the drink package, thanks for the navigation lesson on mycelebrity :o

Still couldn't see any OBC from celebrity so I will ask TA to make

sure its on our invoice.

Cheers!

Hi I booked through a TA & I don't see my OBC or drinks package on my reservation or the $25 OBC from Celebrity. Should I worry? I will of course bring my receipt from my TA but am wondering if this is enough. Celebrity told me they would send it with the right info but I haven't received it. We leave in 3 weeks. Advice please?

Never have I seen an OBC from a TA on the cruise docs, only on paperwork from the TA.

I just asked the TA to please include perks - our drink pkg and OBC on some paperwork just in case it got lost in cyberspace upon boarding.

She was understanding and printed it right at the bottom of our invoice, so need to worry. I think by asking your TA to confirm it in writing you can rest easier.

Our OBC is from Celebrity and does not show in our mycelebrity when we log in...why they don't show it is beyond me.:confused: I guess its the way it is.

I was of course going to take a copy of the TA paperwork. But what happens on the cruise if Celebrity says that's not what they have for you? Since our cell phones won't work without an expensive call (& I am always on hold with our very popular TA- usually for at least 15 minutes) what do you do? Email also will be expensive on board. Suggestions everyone?

I was of course going to take a copy of the TA paperwork. But what happens on the cruise if Celebrity says that's not what they have for you? Since our cell phones won't work without an expensive call (& I am always on hold with our very popular TA- usually for at least 15 minutes) what do you do? Email also will be expensive on board. Suggestions everyone?

Guest relations will likely let you use their phone for free.

even if you are on hold for a long time? I am always on hold for a long time with this TA as they are very popular. They are on the west coast so the best time to call is evening east coast time as that's when I get through quicker.

I have used phone in Guest Relations to call Miami on previous cruise. They just called and handed me the phone. Not to worry. Worry about what to wear/pack and getting to the ship on time. All will work out. Next time consicer booking directly with Celebrity Vacation Planner.

I have used phone in Guest Relations to call Miami on previous cruise. They just called and handed me the phone. Not to worry. Worry about what to wear/pack and getting to the ship on time. All will work out. Next time consicer booking directly with Celebrity Vacation Planner.

On our last cruise our OBC didn't show up. I had all the paperwork with me. The Guest Relations folks onboard are not empowered to make any decision. They have to call back to Miami. It took 3 visits and over 2 hours of our vacation time to straighten it out. There really has to be a better way. Princess manages to have all your OBC, restaurant, and excursions posted to your online account prior to sailing without any issues. Why can't Celebrity get their website to be more user friendly and accurate???

I just booked another Celebrity cruise. As expected, my PYP drink package and OBC does not show up. Really??? This time I will call and get it in hard copy from Celebrity before I sail. It is still an inconvenience I don't expect to be a part of "modern luxury."

Thanks for the advice on the OBC. I called Celebrity & they sent me an invoice with my OBC. However, the OBC from the TA wasn't shown. I called the TA & they told me it would appear on my AC when we are on the ship. If not, go to the purser & the purser would call the TA if needed. They are a very large TA & said there is rarely a problem with the OBC they give. So hope so- we leave in 3 weeks!

I had this problem on last cruise, never received OBC from Ta. Guests relations let me use phone free several times and although TA agreed we should have OBC X said it was too late.

Cunning really, as we booked another cruise and got OBC immediately. TA very apologetic on our return and sorted to our satisfaction in the end. Advice take all paperwork and go to Guest relations if problems, do not use own phones.