Current Concierges continued

PH8

Just off Radiance and Katrine (Katya) Zolnikova was in the Diamond Lounge. She will be on for a while. I just sent her a message on Facebook asking how long she will be on.

Also, Gustavo Butcher is currently in the CL on Independence and going to Freedom on 8/19 (per his facebook post). Asked him if he's going to the DL or CL and awaiting his response.

Thanks -- Erik. I updated the RA listings.

I think Carlington Berry is going to the DL when Rahul goes on vacation and Bertie moves to CL. So it looks like Gustavo Butcher will come to FR when Carlington leaves. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

Thanks -- Erik. I updated the RA listings.

I think Carlington Berry is going to the DL when Rahul goes on vacation and Bertie moves to CL. So it looks like Gustavo Butcher will come to FR when Carlington leaves. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I thought Carlington would be on our cruise,Sherri?? Thats what he told me awhile back..........I'm so confused:confused:

Ok,I just asked Carlington.......he is joining the FR June 10th and will be there till November........first at the DL,then to the CL...
Kathy -- Thanks I updated the GoogleDoc. Rahul is supposed to be back on July 26 so he will be on our cruise also. I think Bertie goes on vacation when Rahul gets back. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Dexter Fraser is back from vacation and on Allure in the Suites Lounge since May 17, 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info -- I updated the Google Doc. Are Ana Jimenez and/or Jeremias Lora Martinez still on AL?

Questions for clarification as we will be boarding Oasis for the first time in a few weeks. Are the locations listed for the Concierge/Suite lounge and Diamond lounge accurate in the "Amenities" tabs? We've read in other posts that the CL has moved from decks 11/12 to the former Viking lounge on 17...and that the Diamond lounge has moved into the former CL space on 11/12. Also curious, there is mention on the CL Amenities tab of 2 locations...one being on deck 6? Is that still the case?

Thank you for all of your help. We're just trying to be as prepared as possible before we start exploring.

Edited by SuzD123

Questions for clarification as we will be boarding Oasis for the first time in a few weeks. Are the locations listed for the Concierge/Suite lounge and Diamond lounge accurate in the "Amenities" tabs? We've read in other posts that the CL has moved from decks 11/12 to the former Viking lounge on 17...and that the Diamond lounge has moved into the former CL space on 11/12. Also curious, there is mention on the CL Amenities tab of 2 locations...one being on deck 6? Is that still the case?

There is no longer a CL on Oasis.

The Diamond Lounge occupies the former CL on decks 11/12.

The Suite Lounge is for gold card holders only, and is in the Viking Crown area.

The former DL area on deck 6 is now staterooms.

Edited by clarea

There is no longer a CL on Oasis.

The Diamond Lounge occupies the former CL on decks 11/12.

The Suite Lounge is for gold card holders only, and is in the Viking Crown area.

The former DL area on deck 6 is now staterooms.

Thank you Bob. That's what we were thinking, but just wanted to clarify. Probably just updates to the Google doc that haven't been made yet. Thank you again and have a great day!

Thank you Bob. That's what we were thinking, but just wanted to clarify. Probably just updates to the Google doc that haven't been made yet. Thank you again and have a great day!

It shows on Deck Plans on the Royal Caribbean web page….accessed via "Glossary".

Does anyone know the e-mail address for the DL Concierge on the AOS ?

Do you want Adventure, Allure or Anthem?

Adventure would be AD_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Anthem would be AN_DiamondConcierger@rccl.com

Allure would be AL_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

There is an underscore after the second letter and Diamond.

This link should also help https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

Edited by cruisenfever

And they still had good number of Brazilian staff as Splendour just got to Venice from Brazil apparently, but an update on concierges presently on this ship:

• Concierge - Gisleni Araujo (Ext. 4630)
  • Diamond Concierge - Eliana Garcia (Ext. 4632)

I will have to say the Splendour crew was great on this Greek Isles cruise, very good service.