Norwegian Cruise Line Updates and Expands Cirque Shows

LauraS

Yep! Can't get enough Cirque. Let's put it on every ship. Then we won't have to worry about booking shows anymore. If we've been on one ship, we'll have seen all the shows. This will be just like going to Las Vegas and staying at a MGM Mirage property. They only have Cirque shows at Mirage, MGM Grand, New York New York, Luxor, Aria, and Bellagio. I can't think of one single reason why you'd want to have choice of a variety of entertainment. I'm sure they would have happily changed the Supper Club to Cirque if they could have refit it without major expense. I'm guessing that with Ringling Brothers closing down, acrobats are looking for any gig they can get.

Yes, this has been discussed on multiple threads since the show has been on the NCL website and bookable on MyNCL.

Actually, I'm on the Getaway May 25, within the 90 days, and the Cirque show does not show up as a bookable item under either "Entertainment" or "Dining". Hopefully soon.

Actually, I'm on the Getaway May 25, within the 90 days, and the Cirque show does not show up as a bookable item under either "Entertainment" or "Dining". Hopefully soon.

When it is listed it will be under entertainment. That is where my booking page erroneously shows both the magic show and the cirque show for my March cruise.:eek:

Yep! Can't get enough Cirque. Let's put it on every ship. Then we won't have to worry about booking shows anymore. If we've been on one ship, we'll have seen all the shows. This will be just like going to Las Vegas and staying at a MGM Mirage property. They only have Cirque shows at Mirage, MGM Grand, New York New York, Luxor, Aria, and Bellagio. I can't think of one single reason why you'd want to have choice of a variety of entertainment. I'm sure they would have happily changed the Supper Club to Cirque if they could have refit it without major expense. I'm guessing that with Ringling Brothers closing down, acrobats are looking for any gig they can get.

The shows you are referencing are Cirque du Soleil. The shows on NCL are put on by Cirque Dreams which is an entirely different and unrelated organization.