Follow me on my first Azamara cruise!

AllisonJames

Dear Cruisecritic friends,

I will be tweeting from my very first Azamara cruise, Irish Seas/British Open Golf Cruise, embarking Azamara Quest July 11. While I probably won't do as great a job as Host Andy, I will do my best to tweet a few times a day! If you are interested, please follow me at @eileenpmoran. Celebrating our 30th anniversary on board on July 19! And thanks to all of you who have given advice, you guys are awesome! :)

I will be tweeting from my very first Azamara cruise, Irish Seas/British Open Golf Cruise, embarking Azamara Quest July 11. While I probably won't do as great a job as Host Andy, I will do my best to tweet a few times a day! If you are interested, please follow me at @eileenpmoran. Celebrating our 30th anniversary on board on July 19! And thanks to all of you who have given advice, you guys are awesome! :)

I will certainly be following your adventures on twitter. Hope your first Quest cruise is all you want it to be:)

Again no Twitter account as both Twitter and Facebook are 'frowned upon' by the school I work at.

Hopefully we may enjoy your highlights if you have any time/ minutes to post.

If not have a wonderful cruise and p,ease post on your return.

Most of the ports you are visiting are well known to us as a family so if you need any more pre trip tips feel free to post.

Have a wonderful first Azamara voyage. I hope, like several others that you see fit to keep us updated on here as well. I will be on my first Azamara Quest voyage in November 2017 on the Transatlantic .

Will hopefully see you on board IsanTom. :D

Denise

Have a wonderful first Azamara voyage. I hope, like several others that you see fit to keep us updated on here as well. I will be on my first Azamara Quest voyage in November 2017 on the Transatlantic .

Denise

We are on our first Azamara cruise in January, so are looking forward to reading about your time and maybe seeing some photo's .

Denise

We are looking forward to meeting you on the Quest TA next year! Have a great 4th! I'm teaching today!

Hi AllisonJames,

Have a great cruise. I'll watch for your tweets.

Be sure to tag your Twitter posts with @azamaravoyages and @azamaraquest. Random tweets get picked up on our website feed.

Thanks everyone, we leave tomorrow for a few days in Ireland before boarding on Monday. Very excited!

I probably won't be on this board much (if at all) until I return but I will be sure to post reviews and updates when I return.

And I understand everyone not being on Twitter. I wasn't on it until two years ago -- I work for a University and our President is one of the "most followed" presidents on Twitter in the country. So, I had to adapt and now will also be tweeting some of my adventures to my university's alumni base in addition to the Azamara-related tweets.

Totally appreciate the friendship and advice received from this board and hope to meet some of you at the Meet and Mingle!

Hi Allison have a great first cruise on Az we certainly did, it was one of the best cruises we have had so far, both itinerary and cruise ship were great. I know you are in the same cabin we were in which is very nicely placed so I hope you have a wonderful time as you celebrate your 30th wedding anniversary and keep us posted.

Chris

Edited by sunlover33

Allison,

Give us the inside scoop. I can't wait to hear how a first time guest views our crew, our ship and all of our activities. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Larry

Not a "twitterer" either, so please post on CC if you can.

One need not have a Twitter account to read tweets from 'Allison' as she cruises on the Quest this month. You can find her twitter stream here:

https://twitter.com/eileenpmoran

That's the case for anyone's twittering. For example, you can read Larry Pimantel's tweets here:

https://twitter.com/LarryPimentel

One need not have a Twitter account to read tweets from 'Allison' as she cruises on the Quest this month. You can find her twitter stream here:

https://twitter.com/eileenpmoran

That's the case for anyone's twittering. For example, you can read Larry Pimantel's tweets here:

https://twitter.com/LarryPimentel

That's very kind of you screen-gem, but it seems to me that there are hundreds of tweets on the feed that are not related to Allison's Azamara voyage. I really don't want to wade through them all. Sorry, but I REALLY don't like Twitter and have absolutely no intention of using it. It was very kind of you to post though.

I think but might be wrong that the evening was at St Georges Hall which is a beautiful venue. Certainly the images are tagged from there and having been there when my DH was trembling delivering a keynote address, it looks very like St Georges

Edited by uktog

I think but might be wrong that the evening was at St Georges Hall which is a beautiful venue. Certainly the images are tagged from there and having been there when my DH was trembling delivering a keynote address, it looks very like St Georges

I stand corrected!