$79.00 Drink cards on Allure of the Seas

kt2e

When they appear, these cards have been appearing in the last half of the cruise. However, from reports here, it seems there's no guarantee that they will appear or what exact day they will appear. I would ask a bar server when you get onboard.

I was told by a staff member on my Adventure cruise this June that the drink card distribution is dependent on alcohol sales through the first 3 days or so of the cruise.

If sales are satisfying "quota" no card is offered that cruise, if sales are lacking then the card is introduced.

For what it's worth, there was no drink card offered on that trip.

Just got off the Allure and the drink card was offered on Thursday of our sailing.....yup $79.00 plus 18%gratuity.

Safe travels.

So, if these are offered, what is the offer? I mean if they are just for $79 worth of drinks, there would be no real benefit. Or are they unlimited drinks for the remainder of the trip?

I have never seen them offered on any cruise I have been on.

JC

So, if these are offered, what is the offer? I mean if they are just for $79 worth of drinks, there would be no real benefit. Or are they unlimited drinks for the remainder of the trip?

I have never seen them offered on any cruise I have been on.

JC

That is what I was wondering, too.

It is my understanding that it is 10 drinks for the $79 plus 18% tip.

Yes, it is 10 drinks on the card for a total price of slightly over $93.00. As you use them, they either punch them out or scratch them out with a pen. However, make sure to check your bill. I got billed for a drink from one bar when I used the card. Though, when I spoke with Guest Services and they took it off my bill without question.

One of the other benefits of the drink card is that it is shareable...which the drink packages are (supposedly) not.