Pre cruise hotel in Fort.Lauderdale

MeinNF

Good day, looking for an affordable hotel in fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas to stay at pre cruise with a reasonably priced shuttle to the cruise port. Travelling from Canada so looking for a price between $200-$250 Canadian which would include breakfast also.

thanks!

Head on over to the Florida Departures board for tons of Ft. Lauderdale information. A lot of us like the 17th St. areas, as there a number of hotels within walking distance of shops and restaurants, and that area is close to the airport and Pt. Everglades. Most of the hotels don't have shuttles, but I only pay $12-15 US for a cab ride from the airport to the Embassy Suites. Approx. same amt. for a ride to the port.

Roz

I have stayed at the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. Amazing breakfast and manager's cocktail party in the evening. As I recall from last year, the shuttle to port was about $8. It is also within a block or two of dozens of restaurants and shops.

I have stayed at the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. Amazing breakfast and manager's cocktail party in the evening. As I recall from last year, the shuttle to port was about $8. It is also within a block or two of dozens of restaurants and shops.

We have also really enjoyed the Embassy Suites. Easy walk to many places, no need for rental car. Plus we could see our ship from our room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day, looking for an affordable hotel in fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas to stay at pre cruise with a reasonably priced shuttle to the cruise port. Travelling from Canada so looking for a price between $200-$250 Canadian which would include breakfast also.

thanks!

We have stayed at the Ft. Lauderdale Ramada. It is reasonably priced and they have a complementary shuttle from the airport and to the cruiseport.

It was just fine.

Scott & Karen

I would suggest you do a Google search, typing in something like 17th street hotels, Fort Lauderdale. A lengthy list will appear.

We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express pre-cruise a few months ago and were very satisfied with the location and the hotel. We chose to take a taxi to the port ... about $15 for the two of us.

The Embassy Suites (on 17th Street) has long been the most popular pre cruise hotel. It is a very nice property is a terrific location...which is part of the reason its so popular. But the hotel management is well aware of the situation and pricing has gone through the roof (most folks are shocked to pay $300+ for an ES). Also keep in mind there is no free shuttle service between the airport or cruise port so you need to add-in that additional cost.

Hank

I've been fortunate to be able to use Hilton Honors points for my stays at the Embassy Suites. Don't know that I would pay $250-300+ to stay there. Agree with Flamomo that Holiday Inn Express on 17th is adequate and more affordable.

Roz

This is my choice hotel when staying in FLL.