Suite rates on 2017 Navigator are good (I think)

I was looking for a cruise in 2017 and stumbled upon a 9 Night Southern Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas from Miami. The itinerary was something different out of Florida so I checked the prices:

Miami

Labadee Haiti

Willemstad, Curacao

Kralendijk, Bonaire

Oranjestad, Aruba

12/8/2017

Junior Suite - $1,588 pp

Grand Suite - $1,892 pp

Owners Suite - $2,192 pp

Other dates for the same itinerary in January and Feb 2018 are slightly higher. For comparison, an Owner Suite on the NOS for the same itinerary in Dec 2016 is approx $7,000 and a GS on my 4 night Enchantment cruise in Nov 15 was about the same price as this 9 night sailing.

The rate for the JS is better than others I've seen lately, at $176 pp/pd. In the past. I've felt it's a good rate when it's $150pp/pd, but those days might be gone.

Sadly I think those days are gone. Everything I am looking at lately is around $100 per person per day for an OV room. That used to be my good price for a balcony.

Edited by molly361

Book it now if you're interested! We booked the 9nt southern on Navigator for April 2017 (over Easter) back in December and got a great deal (D1 for 4 for $3800, incl taxes and grats, plus $300 obc). A week or 2 later it was up almost $2000.

Book it now if you're interested! We booked the 9nt southern on Navigator for April 2017 (over Easter) back in December and got a great deal (D1 for 4 for $3800, incl taxes and grats, plus $300 obc). A week or 2 later it was up almost $2000.

I see we are on the same cruise, that's if my vacation gets approved. We paid a little less than $1500 all in for 2 pax in a promenade with $75 OBC.

Hope I get approved and get to take this trip.:)

Bill

• 1 month later...
How did you get $325 OBC?

Our TA. It actually got better. The total with tax & fees for a GS was $1687 each and $350 obc. Royal threw in an additional $200 obc for cancelling our Brilliance cruise. $3375 for a GS with $550 obc for 9 nights on Navigator to Labadee and the ABS's...no brainer.

A JS is now almost $3500.

Our TA. It actually got better. The total with tax & fees for a GS was $1687 each and $350 obc. Royal threw in an additional $200 obc for cancelling our Brilliance cruise. $3375 for a GS with $550 obc for 9 nights on Navigator to Labadee and the ABS's...no brainer.

A JS is now almost $3500.

Just went through pricing for all the 9 nights from January to April 2017 and couldn't find a GS for less than $6000. Of course there were only 3 or 4 left. I guess we'll be sticking with 7 night on Adventure.

Just went through pricing for all the 9 nights from January to April 2017 and couldn't find a GS for less than $6000. Of course there were only 3 or 4 left. I guess we'll be sticking with 7 night on Adventure.

Wow $6000... Prices really went up on theses sailings. An owners suite was only $4100 (with C&A discount) when I booked.

Wow $6000... Prices really went up on theses sailings. An owners suite was only $4100 (with C&A discount) when I booked.

I must have missed these 9 nighters when I was looking for a southern Caribbean. We ended up booking Adventure back in March. I'll keep my eye out to see if they come down but with only 3 or 4 suites open I doubt there will be much of a drop.

I must have missed these 9 nighters when I was looking for a southern Caribbean. We ended up booking Adventure back in March. I'll keep my eye out to see if they come down but with only 3 or 4 suites open I doubt there will be much of a drop.

Same here. We just got lucky, saw this thread and booked before the revenue department unreasonably jacked up the prices.

I am thinking of a December 17 2017 cruise on Navigator. The prices for a JS are (pre tax pre C&A discount) are around $850 pp for 5 nights so #170 pp/pd.

I agree, gone seem to be the days of getting a JS for 5 nights for $650 pp!

I'm perplexed as to why a cruise out of Tampa on Brilliance same time period is almost $300 more pp.

I'd probably better make up my mind before the prices go up on the Nav!

I am thinking of a December 17 2017 cruise on Navigator. The prices for a JS are (pre tax pre C&A discount) are around $850 pp for 5 nights so #170 pp/pd.

I agree, gone seem to be the days of getting a JS for 5 nights for $650 pp!

I'm perplexed as to why a cruise out of Tampa on Brilliance same time period is almost $300 more pp.

I'd probably better make up my mind before the prices go up on the Nav!

It seems like all those cruises around Dec 17 and 18th are high. I don't think that is the start of Christmas school break yet.

I am finding all the BR sailings out of Tampa a lot higher than they have been in past years