Book Chops for 1 - To use BOGO C&A coupon?

Noreen411

Hi

When my husband and I were on Anthem recently we had dinner at Chops on the second night of the cruise. I booked it beforehand and paid for the two of us. Since the C&A coupon gives you buy one get one (BOGO) on either first or second night - they refunded the cost of one dinner to use as OBC.

I spoke to the host at Chops, Guest Services, as well as the Concierge before the OBC hit my account.

The host at Chops recommended that next time I just booked the dinner for 1 person and when I show up just tell them I want to use the BOGO coupon for the 2 of us to dine.

Has anyone done it this way before?

We're sailing again on Anthem this summer and I was about to book our Chops dinner and stopped as I wasn't sure whether I should book for 1 as he advised or just book for 2 and ask several people about getting the OBC for the second charge refunded again. I would worry that if the reservation is for 1 and 2 of us show up doesn't that cause extra work to now get the table ready for 2 (maybe it's not a big deal).

Let me know your thoughts

Thank you

Noreen

Hi

When my husband and I were on Anthem recently we had dinner at Chops on the second night of the cruise. I booked it beforehand and paid for the two of us. Since the C&A coupon gives you buy one get one (BOGO) on either first or second night - they refunded the cost of one dinner to use as OBC.

I spoke to the host at Chops, Guest Services, as well as the Concierge before the OBC hit my account.

The host at Chops recommended that next time I just booked the dinner for 1 person and when I show up just tell them I want to use the BOGO coupon for the 2 of us to dine.

Has anyone done it this way before?

We're sailing again on Anthem this summer and I was about to book our Chops dinner and stopped as I wasn't sure whether I should book for 1 as he advised or just book for 2 and ask several people about getting the OBC for the second charge refunded again. I would worry that if the reservation is for 1 and 2 of us show up doesn't that cause extra work to now get the table ready for 2 (maybe it's not a big deal).

Let me know your thoughts

Thank you

Noreen

There have been many reports of that working. Not a big deal for them at Chops as you get the same size table for 1 or 2 guests.

Where is the BOGO coupon found? Can I use the coupon if I purchase a dining package. I'm okay with just getting the OBC.

The BOGO coupon is given to every Diamond Plus and Pinnacle lever C&A member.