Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I've written to Seabourn to ask if the OBC promotion they are currently offering is combinable with referral coupon credit. Will post reply here when I hear.

Looking forward to hear the answer to you from Seabourn as we are in that situation having the possibility of getting both coupons

We paid $500 deposit each towards a future cruise which I think this would give us a discount, 5%, while on the ship and thinking the referral coupon credit would be able to be used as well

Would this be correct?

Also do these future cruise deposits expire?

Can't remember

Edited by Thecat123

I'm sorry to say that Seabourn have confirmed that their $200 OBC offer is not combinable with referral coupon credit.

They will offer the option to remove the $200 and allow you to claim the $400 instead.

I don't think it is worth the administrative effort to be honest!

SB's exact wording FYI:

I have looked into the onboard credit offer you have as part of the promotion you have booked. Unfortunately, this is not combinable with the referral coupon offer. If you still wish to use the referral coupon, we could look to remove the existing US$200 on the booking so you can have the US$400 instead

If you have any further enquiries or questions please do not hesitate to email us at enquiries@seabourn.co.uk or call us on 0845 070 0500.

I'm sorry to say that Seabourn have confirmed that their $200 OBC offer is not combinable with referral coupon credit

This is to be expected. In general, OBCs that are funded by SB itself are not combinable, with the only exception being the shareholder's credit, which is stackable with anything.

We paid $500 deposit each towards a future cruise which I think this would give us a discount, 5%, while on the ship and thinking the referral coupon credit would be able to be used as well

Would this be correct?

Also do these future cruise deposits expire?

Can't remember

The 5% discount from future cruise deposit has nothing to do with OBCs. You can of course enjoy both the 5% discount and the $400 referrer OBC on the same sailing.

You have to apply the FCD to a booking within 3 years or get your money back at any time during this 3-year period.

The 5% discount from future cruise deposit has nothing to do with OBCs. You can of course enjoy both the 5% discount and the $400 referrer OBC on the same sailing.

You have to apply the FCD to a booking within 3 years or get your money back at any time during this 3-year period.

Thanks for that

TA thought it was only two years where I thought it might have been four years

Better find a cruise :)

The 5% discount (we are UK based) expires for us this October when it will be 4 years since our first Seabourn cruise so we have booked a July cruise and we got the 5% off and the $200 too.

And thank you to Chewbecca for checking re the referral credit.

Edited by Techno123

I still have a $400 referral coupon available for any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before June 11th this year.

If you are interested please contact me on keefatniffy(@)msn.com replacing the (@) with an @ thus getting rid of the brackets.

Regards

Keith

Help! I think I set some people up with a referral coupon last autumn but I can't remember for sure. Is there any way I can check on My Seabourn to see if I do actually have $400 OBC?

Not sure about online, but all it takes is a quick phone call or email to SB guest services.

Hi,

We have a referral coupon for a first timer sailing with Seabourn. Good for an OBC of 400$.

Our sailing date is April 10, 2016.

You can contact us: johnwang at skynet . be (remove space)

Regards,

John

For first time cruisers on Seabourn who have made final payment I have a couple of $400 Referral Coupons.

Please send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to me at:

Dafne1 at cox dot net

I will fill it out and send to Seabourn Seattle office by Priority Mail and email you a copy.

Then I would follow up with Seabourn Club to make sure they received it.

Seabourn will email you back with a confirmation that the onboard credit was applied to your upcoming reservation. Seabourn will also send a confirmation to your travel agent.

You would now have $400 shipboard credit (to use for tours, spa, gift shop etc.)

You cannot combine with American Express Platinum shipboard credit of $300 (but $400 is better) or Ship Board Credit by your travel agent are Seabourn itself

with the only exception being the shareholder's credit.

For first time cruisers on Seabourn, I have a couple of $400 Referral Coupons. Cruise must be started by August 20, 2016. This gives you a $400 on board credit at no cost to you.

gabe355 at cox dot net. Please put "Referral Coupon" in the Subject line.

I will fill it out and send to Seabourn Seattle office by Priority Mail and email you a copy.

• 3 weeks later...

For first time cruisers on Seabourn who have made final payment I still have a couple of $400 Referral Coupons.

Dafne1 at cox dot net

Then I would follow up with Seabourn Club to make sure they received it.

Seabourn will email you back with a confirmation that the onboard credit was applied to your upcoming reservation. Seabourn will also send a confirmation to your travel agent.

You would now have $400 shipboard credit (to use for tours, spa, gift shop etc.)

You cannot combine with American Express Platinum shipboard credit of $300 (but $400 is better) or Ship Board Credit by your travel agent are Seabourn itself

with the only exception being the shareholder's credit.

Hi all, we too have a referral coupon for Seabourn. We are not sailing until May 2107 but the coupon can be used any time between now and then. As you know it is good for $400 OBC. If interested post reply to me here and I will e mail you.

Birdieboys (Debbie)