Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

No Voyager repositioning to Singapore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There won't be.

The last repositioning to Singapore on Voyager is April 2018 (been available for a while).

Voyager won't be back in Australia after that so no more repositions.

The only option of repositioning from Australia to Singapore or reverse is on ovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There won't be.

The last repositioning to Singapore on Voyage is April 2018 (been available for a while).

The only option of repositioning from Australia to Singapore or reverse is on ovation.

He's referring to the Honk Kong to Singapore repositioning on Voyager. Not Australia

Typically an 8 or 9 night sailing

There won't be.

The last repositioning to Singapore on Voyager is April 2018 (been available for a while).

I am talking about from China to Singapore to start the late October cruises 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you, no sign of anything on the UK site yet.

If anyone has access I'm looking for a short cruise from ANY Australian port or Auckland, NZ on or after 24th March 2019 please.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Royal's UK site now has the Australia/New Zealand dates up to end April 2019. Nothing new or of use to me personally.

NO TPs shown as yet though.

It is nearly Midday in UK and still only up to mid April 2019...what time are they normally released US time? It is as well that I can't afford a suite or balcony as it looks like they are already snapped up!

It is nearly Midday in UK and still only up to mid April 2019...what time are they normally released US time? It is as well that I can't afford a suite or balcony as it looks like they are already snapped up!

Any info on when the TP will be up on the uk site ?

Their pricing is all over the place.

I go to book Explorer, it has Balcony at $2,945 per person.

I continue the booking and the total at the end is $11,578 for 2 people, so actually $5,789 per person... massive difference.

Then it takes the "discount" off which is -$3,123 leaving the total at $8,455, which in the end is $4,222.50 per person.

So how on earth does my booking start off at $2,945 per person and end up at $4,222 per person through the booking process?

The cheaper price is at the very start when I select the balcony room and then when I get to the end it jumps to the other price.

Yup! same itineraries as the Mariner Of The Seas, except the 5 Night Bangkok Cruise. It's a change from the usual 7 night Bangkok/ Ho Chi Minh Cruise, Mariner used to do. Probably in line with the shorter cruises demanded from Asian guest. So from now on, anyone who wants to go to Ho Chi Minh has to take a repositioning cruise or cruise with another line.

However the Singapore Winter Season is listed as sold out for all the cruises. I wonder if this is a glitch/website problem or that RCL has still not figured out the deployment for Voyager yet. I hope not.

On the Aus Cruises, I'm shocked at the prices for Ovation. It's definitely more expensive than the 2017-2018 deployment for Australia.

I would love someone to be that kind too

Didn't get prices for a balcony or suite but did get a price of $1480.00 plus fees for an inside

and $1881. for Ocean View, got cut off before getting any other prices. Hope this helps

a little.

Hawaii is open

GO !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much for the notice! Snagged an aft JS3, pricing definitely at a premium - $7932.38 for 2 after D+ discount - but I expected it would be.

Didn't get prices for a balcony or suite but did get a price of $1480.00 plus fees for an inside

and $1881. for Ocean View, got cut off before getting any other prices. Hope this helps

a little.

Thank you unless there is a sale soon it is looking like POA for us

Thank you unless there is a sale soon it is looking like POA for us

I would do Radiance over POA any day. POA is really not that much more expensive or cheaper than the Radiance sailing except with Radiance you get the 5 days at Sea. 12 days vs 7 days