Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

My husband and I are over the moon for this very special anniversary cruise.

We have NOT taken anyone's special cabin, we are booking a regular balcony which there are many.

I never meant to ruff up anyone's feathers, I just got an email from my TA, who happens to be on a cruise and jumped on board as any of you might do.

I do not know the particulars, I do not have any paperwork yet. The booking will go through probably the same time as everyone else's. I didn't butt in line as many of you think. I'm not that type of person.

I am glad you shared the info. We aren't interested in the sailing but did find your post curious. I certainly wasn't worried that you were taking anyone's cabin, etc. I think everyone was just curious how your TA could book a cabin when bookings aren't open yet. Heck, my TA couldn't even book a cabin for sailing earlier this year when bookings were open...the RC reps told her bookings weren't open even though folks here were reporting that they had booked and listed cabin numbers, pricing, etc. I think it was just a curiosity issue rather than anyone worrying you were getting their cabin, etc.

I wonder if Royal are going to add Southampton cruises prior to the arrival of Symphony in Barcelona.

Extra cruises were added for Quantum, Ovation and Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of those didn't turn out well. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hi Skiergirl, I don't have a booking number or any paperwork.

My TA is on a cruise herself and we are probably on HER list to be one of HER first bookings when it opens.

Very nice that she thought of us and will work on a cruise.

I've seen the saying " Working to Cruise" In this case, it is

"Cruising to Work"

Thank you for your kind reply:D

Thank you Linda, for your kind response. I in no way mentioned anyone in particular........everyone including me has been in a giant misunderstanding, and all involved will be able to book these wonderful cruises quite soon.

Enjoy your cruise too, and thank you the anniversary wishes:champagne-toast:

No worries! It certainly will be good when we can all celebrate our bookings :D

With Australia/NZ opening for sale on 30th May (well here's hoping it actually happens this time), does RCCI normally open the bookings from Midnight Sydney time or is it dependent on a specific time in Miami?

With all the interest on CC, I'm expecting to spend a long time on hold :')

With Australia/NZ opening for sale on 30th May (well here's hoping it actually happens this time), does RCCI normally open the bookings from Midnight Sydney time or is it dependent on a specific time in Miami?

With all the interest on CC, I'm expecting to spend a long time on hold :')

They've just announced it's delayed again until August :-/

....just kidding!

When I asked last time RCCI just told me sometime on the day and keep checking the site. All the dates provided so far are for Australia, so I'd assume Tuesday Australia time, but who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Re moving bookings and price drops...we don't get them here in UK and Ireland so I have to waiting until a decent 'sale' to get a good price. I mainly travel solo so the current 'sale' is not a good one -20% off second person- so my TA says to wait until the next 'sale' to see if it is any better.

Thank you Linda, for your kind response. I in no way mentioned anyone in particular........everyone including me has been in a giant misunderstanding, and all involved will be able to book these wonderful cruises quite soon.

Enjoy your cruise too, and thank you the anniversary wishes:champagne-toast:

The 23 night cruise is now loaded on the RCI site so maybe you will be hearing from your TA today :D

All the Aus/ NZ sailings are now loaded. For some odd reason, the Hawaii sailing on Radiance is not [emoji35]

I found the Radiance one, it's all there.

None of them will let me book though, I get through the booking and it stops at cabin selection.

I'm going to book the 2019 sailing but not 100% if I can do it yet

Well, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed your live report this year so I hope I get to meet you in 2019 :)

Based on the low price I able to see for the 23 night Explorer (only for a minute) - I'm anxious to see the Radiance price!

Hmmm, I can't see the Radiance May 5 , 2019 sailing either - just all sailings through April.

Lucky you, no sign of anything on the UK site yet.

If anyone has access I'm looking for a short cruise from ANY Australian port or Auckland, NZ on or after 24th March 2019 please.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

We were having all sorts of trouble earlier with the April 2019 Hawaiian TP because of some problem with the uploading of the dining options?? I was being told they couldn't book the dining and the department is closed for the holiday weekend and so they couldn't book anything without the dining and to try back tomorrow. Well, I kept at it and eventually noticed the dining was open again online and managed to snag our perfect cabin.

Prices are very good at the moment. It looks like it's possible to book online via the US website as well for this particular cruise OR you can telephone in and have them book. We've got our cruise booking confirmation so I can only assume it's all working now!

Good luck everyone :D