Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thank you unless there is a sale soon it is looking like POA for us

I actually have a booking on the POA for March 2, 2019 that I am going to cancel now. The price is about $400 more than the Radiance - based on the lowest inside cabin.

We actually sailed the Vancouver to Honolulu on Radiance back in October 2002 I think it was the first time the ship sailed that route. We loved the ship and loved the Ports, but we were not really fond of all the sea days.

We actually sailed the Vancouver to Honolulu on Radiance back in October 2002 I think it was the first time the ship sailed that route. We loved the ship and loved the Ports, but we were not really fond of all the sea days.

I can understand that. I assuming that I will be worn out after a 2 day pre-cruise and 7 days in the ports. So, I am actually looking forward to relaxing on the sail to Vancouver and the shorter flight home to Tampa :)

This will be a new experience for me. Since even in the Med - I have never had this many sea days......

We were on that sailing, as well as the Honolulu/Ensenada just after that. Captain Kent was on at that time, one of my favorites. He retired to Portugal. :)

We were on that sailing, as well as the Honolulu/Ensenada just after that. Captain Kent was on at that time, one of my favorites. He retired to Portugal. :)

That was a good cruise and our 1st cruise (might have made a mistake by sailing in a balcony as we can't sail without now) it is that one that got us interested in cruising. The UK travel agents were giving it away. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Jo

That was a good cruise and our 1st cruise (might have made a mistake by sailing in a balcony as we can't sail without now) it is that one that got us interested in cruising. The UK travel agents were giving it away. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Jo

Yes, we did enjoy it! The cruise we stayed on for was to celebrate my parents' 60th wedding anniversary, so it was special. Prices were much more reasonable then. We ended up in a GS, which may have been our first one.

Hawaii has become my favorite destination.

Yes, we did enjoy it! The cruise we stayed on for was to celebrate my parents' 60th wedding anniversary, so it was special. Prices were much more reasonable then. We ended up in a GS, which may have been our first one.

Hawaii has become my favorite destination.

You and me both. Can't say enough about how great the Radiance was except it would have been better had you been able to make it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Well now that 2018/19 is now fully deployed, should we get started on 2019/20 ;p;p;p

I will be in that!

Besides the 2 months gap in the Voyager cruises late August Hong Kong to late October 2018 do we have anymore to go on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Aus Cruises, I'm shocked at the prices for Ovation. It's definitely more expensive than the 2017-2018 deployment for Australia.

Agree, I just looked and it's actually cheaper for me to fly from Sydney to the USA and do a quantum class from the east coast and fly back than it is to do a trip out of Sydney on Ovation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's it. I'm willing to bet those are charters

That is a lot of charters.

That Port booking in Darwin for Royal which has been made in the last 2 weeks has me stumped 19 September 2018.

Voyager has the time to do encore lap of Australia.

But unlikely.

That is a lot of charters.

That Port booking in Darwin for Royal which has been made in the last 2 weeks has me stumped 19 September 2018.

Voyager has the time to do encore lap of Australia.

But unlikely.

Not charters but I do believe Royal uses a third party to sell certain voyages

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

Do you have a Hong Kong one please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk