Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

We were having all sorts of trouble earlier with the April 2019 Hawaiian TP because of some problem with the uploading of the dining options?? I was being told they couldn't book the dining and the department is closed for the holiday weekend and so they couldn't book anything without the dining and to try back tomorrow. Well, I kept at it and eventually noticed the dining was open again online and managed to snag our perfect cabin.

Prices are very good at the moment. It looks like it's possible to book online via the US website as well for this particular cruise OR you can telephone in and have them book. We've got our cruise booking confirmation so I can only assume it's all working now!

Good luck everyone :D

I just got off the phone with the Diamond Plus desk, they said neither Hawaii sailing (Sept or May) is open yet and neither sailing is up on the consumer site or cruising power.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the phone with the Diamond Plus desk, they said neither Hawaii sailing (Sept or May) is open yet.

I've literally got my cruise confirmation email from them and put down my $900 deposit. The website is showing it open as well. I'm not sure what to tell you -- I just know I've definitely been able to book it. Radiance of the Seas, 18 April 2019, 18 Night Transpacific.

I dialled 888 437 1953 which Karen recommended a few weeks ago.

I still have the Explorer TP on my radar, even though I have done 2. I booked a B2B South America on NCL, since it was only a $50 deposit and I haven't been there. I'm not ready to put down a $900 deposit, but if they have a reduced deposit sale in the near future, I will probably book and then decide which cruise later down the road. The price is excellent, and there are a few ports I haven't been to.

I just got off the phone with the Diamond Plus desk, they said neither Hawaii sailing (Sept or May) is open yet and neither sailing is up on the consumer site or cruising power.

Londongal is referring to the TP from Sydney to Honolulu, just prior to the cruise we are looking for, which is still not available. :(

I've literally got my cruise confirmation email from them and put down my $900 deposit. The website is showing it open as well. I'm not sure what to tell you -- I just know I've definitely been able to book it. Radiance of the Seas, 18 April 2019, 18 Night Transpacific.

I dialled 888 437 1953 which Karen recommended a few weeks ago.

You're referring to the transpacific which IS OPEN. I'm referring to the Hawaii repos which are not. Sorry for the mix up.

Prices are pretty good on Explorer.

I may be mis remembering but I thought I read waaay back in this thread that there was something about the Explorer doing a repo from Pacific to the caribbean somewhere?? And if so, when would that happened??

You're referring to the transpacific which IS OPEN. I'm referring to the Hawaii repos which are not. Sorry for the mix up.

Ah of course! I was wondering if that was the case so tried to make it clear which we had booked. To be fair they are both TPs just one starts and one finishes in Hawaii! Hope it opens soon and you get a good cabin :D

Londongal is referring to the TP from Sydney to Honolulu, just prior to the cruise we are looking for, which is still not available.

Is it time for you to start the roll call yet?????????? :D

Prices are pretty good on Explorer.

I certainly thought so, booked a JS and thought about a GS (it would have been a first for us) but given that I am also doing the Royal Princess Repo around SA I just had to reign myself in!!

Now working or not working is definitely on my mind, could use the extra money and all but the working is definitely going to get in the way of cruising, retirement is looming!!!

Belinda

I'm one, stupid tool doesn't work

I usually just eyeball for an existing one. I just remember Ocean Dancer mentioned she made one a couple of days ago on this thread.

Anyway, I guess it was $900 deposit for a couple, so since I'm a solo, I booked. Now I have a lot of time to decide if I do SA or TP...this one is quite a bit cheaper and ends up at home.

Vancouver, not Seattle

I am booked on the Radiance Honolulu to Vancouver for 2018 and followed your awesome review from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time.

What is SA?

We just transferred our deposit from the 2018 TP to this one. Price on inside is less but balcony may be more.

Speaking of balconies, when you put 1 passenger, the cheapest ones are the Aft cabins. Wierd

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

South America (NCL) It's a 30 day B2B, but would need flights to Buenos Aires and home from Miami. This one, I only need to Sydney, which I used Air miles the other 2 times I fly home from there, but had to go through LAX.