Favorite Cruise Drinks (Premium Drink Package)

gjohns24

I'm mostly a beer drinker (and some whiskey) on land, but when I get on a cruise I'm all about the Pina Coladas and Mudslides! My wife and I always say we are going to branch out and try some different drinks, but we have a tendency to fall back into the same few drinks (she likes Vodka Sodas) once we get onboard. We are on the Equinox sailing on June 25th and are determined to branch out into some new drinks this cruise! We always upgrade to the Premium package, so it's the perfect time to broaden our horizons.

So my question is this....what are some tasty drinks for us to try this time around? What are your favorites?

We are going to bring a list this time, and I'll report back with my drink reviews! :whiskey-glass::champagne-toast::beer-toast::tropical-drink::cocktail::wine-glass:

Head to the World Class bar and try some of the unique drinks there. Of course if you haven't tried the Martini Bar - my favorite there is Lycheen martini, the Banana split martini, Chocolate martini, Tropitini, Flirtini, Peartini - actually if it is made with vodka I like it:D

The Equinox has the Gastropub so since you like beer checkout the beer selection.

Candy Apple Martini

Tanquerey No 10 Gin and Tonic

Hendricks Gin and Tonic (with cucumber)

Grey Goose Raspberry Fizz (fresh raspberries)

Celebrity No 10 (at world class bar)

.... pretty much anything else at the Martini Bar or World Class Bar ������

At the martini bar the Lychee Martini, Saphire Ginlet, and Sunset Martini were all fantastic. The Sky Lounge has a variety of zodiac-themed cocktails that were all fantastic; sadly we didn't finish the list. The mojitos and margaritas are always excellent. I love caipirinhas but was disappointed by the ones on board. I found the cocktails on the MDR list (Mexican Firing Squad, Loss of Words, etc.) to be universally "fine." The wines and beers available in Cellar Masters were outstanding. The Qjito in Qsine and Smashy Japanese in Sushi on 5 were my two favorite cocktails aboard the ship.

Made up this little excel list for our upcoming Equinox adventure. 10 days , 103 cocktails to try....;p

Love this Grimace!!!! Amazing list to go through for sure. Looking forward to taking down the martini and world class bar on our upcoming 10 day southern Caribbean!

DRINKS DRINKS DRINKS:cool:

Made up this little excel list for our upcoming Equinox adventure. 10 days , 103 cocktails to try....;p

Thanks for the list. We have the premium package for our upcoming September cruise, and definitely looking forward to taste new drinks. We are limited in knowledge when it comes to drink names.

My "go to" is Vodka tonic. They are tasty and refreshing. Not really into goopy drinks, like pina coladas or mudslides....you simply can't drink more than 1 or 2, before you're bloated with all the extraneous stuff in those drinks! And, mixing different alcohols almost guarantees a hangover.

I'll drink beer if I want to drink for hours....and vodka tonics if I want a buzz for dinner....I know what works for me!

My "go to" is Vodka tonic. They are tasty and refreshing. Not really into goopy drinks, like pina coladas or mudslides....you simply can't drink more than 1 or 2, before you're bloated with all the extraneous stuff in those drinks! And, mixing different alcohols almost guarantees a hangover.

I'll drink beer if I want to drink for hours....and vodka tonics if I want a buzz for dinner....I know what works for me!

I don't like sweet drinks either ... and you know what is good? A Caesar! Yummmmm!

PS ... a previous poster made me look up what is in a Bob Marley .. yuck!! I wouldn't be thanking him later.... hahaha

There are also some very good cocktails in Sushi on 5. You can jsut go in and order the drinks but the appetizers are pretty good in there. So have a few appies and a try the cocktails ( I found the rolls and the sashimi to be below par compared to a good sushi place on land but the appies were pretty good).

And of course just work your way thru the menu at the world class bar. The Zacapa old fashioned, the Citrus Gold and the Buck stops here are my favorites.

Wish there would be a column for frozen drinks so I could tell which ones are frozen drinks. I prefer frozen drinks while on cruises. Great list though. Thanks for sharing.

Hi there, anything that is listed under the name " SLUSH" (rows 75- 84) would be frozen drinks. This venue is just frozens I believe.