Anthem Coastal Kitchen

CDLTEL

How is the food quality in Coastal Kitchen on the Anthem?

The food at Coastal Kitchen is terrific. I have it booked for almost every night of our upcoming cruise in two weeks.

The restaurant is very private, features top-notch service, they will create something special for you if it's not on the menu.

In my opinion next to Wonderland, Coastal Kitchen is the best restaurant in the Royal Caribbean fleet.

Jonathan

the menu Changes about halfway through the cruise. they have 2 diffrent menus for short cruises and a third one for longer cruises. I had the ability to try many diffrent items. If i could noe decide between 2 items i would choose one and then have the other the next night

Great! Worth the up charge for JS. Do menus change daily for dinner?

the menu Changes about halfway through the cruise. they have 2 diffrent menus for short cruises and a third one for longer cruises. I had the ability to try many diffrent items. If i could noe decide between 2 items i would choose one and then have the other the next night

sergeant, not on Anthem. Oasis & Allure have 3 menus.

Anthem uses seven menus. If you are on a cruise of 7 nights or fewer, it will be different each night. If your cruise has more than 7 nights, the menus will repeat. (not necessarily in the expected order)

• 10 months later...
Where do you go to book Coastal Kitchen upon boarding Anthem? I was told by RC representative we have to do it once onboard. We are in a JS so it will be for dinners only.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Deck 14, starboard side. There will be a host/ess at the podium outside of Coastal Kitchen, just before the entrance to the Windjammer.

Deck 14, starboard side. There will be a host/ess at the podium outside of Coastal Kitchen, just before the entrance to the Windjammer.

Thank you so much! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't guest services or somewhere else. This is our first cruise in 20 years and a lot has changed lol!

As "P's", we really enjoyed CK for dinner most nights on AL and HR. Sailing with friends (D+ in JS) on Anthem in 2018 and want them to dine with us in CK. Didn't realize there was an up charge for JS guests. Is this new or have we just missed this arrangement?

Rick and Deirdra

Thank you so much! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't guest services or somewhere else. This is our first cruise in 20 years and a lot has changed lol!

We only eat in Coastal kitchen or the specialty restaurants on the Anthem. The service is absolutely wonderful. We are lucky enough to cruise every 10 weeks and the waiters are amazing. You will enjoy it.

As "P's", we really enjoyed CK for dinner most nights on AL and HR. Sailing with friends (D+ in JS) on Anthem in 2018 and want them to dine with us in CK. Didn't realize there was an up charge for JS guests. Is this new or have we just missed this arrangement?

Rick and Deirdra

Must be new, haven't heard of a JS upcharge. Maybe a way to control demand.

Thanks for the update. I wonder what the circumstance were for the poster who reported the upcharge.

I think the poster meant it was worth the "upcharge" to the JS so they could eat in Coastal Kitchen, not that Coastal Kitchen is an upcharge. In other words, it was worth the additional cruise fare.

I think the poster meant it was worth the "upcharge" to the JS so they could eat in Coastal Kitchen, not that Coastal Kitchen is an upcharge. In other words, it was worth the additional cruise fare.

Makes sense, thanks.

Rick and Deirdra

I am 100% certain that this person, back in February, was referring to the higher price of a JS cabin.