Breakfast attire

Tntt

No dress code for breakfast and lunch, other than if you are wearing a bathing suit, they would like you to wear a cover up.

Not so. On Vision last year I was wearing a sleeveless T shirt for a comfortable drive home on debark day. I was denied entry for breakfast at the MDR. Of course everything else was packed on shore so we did the buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off Freedom a week ago. They were very strict about no sleeveless shirts on men in the main dinning room at breakfast, even on a port day. Women were fine is almost anything you might imagine. I though this was overkill. We were planning to get off the boat right after and one in our party was turned away to go change and then go back and change again. We saw two others also turned away. Interestingly, at least on the first night, they had no problem with the same guy wearing a muscle tank in the dinning room at dinner 😝 (his suitcase handy arrived yet but they didn’t even ask).

I still preferred the dinning room when we were able to get there before it closed at 9:30. The buffet at breakfast was a f*ing nightmare (no where to sit, unaccompanied kids touching food, adults sneezing, people abruptly stopping and barely enough room to walk) and the food selection was almost exactly the same.