Adventure OF The Seas, Diamond Lounge, Suite Lounge

FIRELT5

I don't believe Adventure currently has a Suite Lounge. I'm thinking that will happen in the Jan/Feb dry dock. The Suite Lounge gives access to full suite guests and Pinnacle Club members.

You are correct. It is being added on the opposite side of the rock wall just across from the diamond lounge. I asked when I was on in May and reconfirm when I'm on her next week 😊

I don't believe Adventure currently has a Suite Lounge. I'm thinking that will happen in the Jan/Feb dry dock. The Suite Lounge gives access to full suite guests and Pinnacle Club members.

There was one on our last cruise, it was totally interior no windows I think it was near the rear stairs on deck 10, but I'll have to check. We were invited in for "suite tour" without seeing a suite.

There was one on our last cruise, it was totally interior no windows I think it was near the rear stairs on deck 10, but I'll have to check. We were invited in for "suite tour" without seeing a suite.

We're talking about almost the same thing, but not quite.

There is a Concierge Lounge near the aft centrum on deck 9. This is for suite guests (GS and better), Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle members.

After the dry dock, the Concierge Lounge will be gone. That space will become something else, details of which I forgot. Could be a library, game room, staterooms, etc.

During the dry dock they will create a Suite Lounge up on deck 14. This will be for suite guests (GS and better) and Pinnacle members. Note the difference from the current CL, no Diamond Plus member access.

Would anyone have any recent pictures of the Diamond Lounge

And Suite Lounge on the Adventure Of The Seas ??

Are D+ members permitted in the Suite Lounge ??

TIA :):halo::halo:

Last May was my first cruise on a Voyager class since turning Diamond and I loved the lounge. Here are a few pics.

diamondentrance.jpgdiamondoutsidedoor.jpgdiamondpatio.jpg

Thanks for the picture! I was just on Indy which recently swapped the Diamond lounge over to the Cloud 9 side. The previous Diamond Lounge side was still there, but I didn't see it this used except on day 1 for a staff meeting. I think the Cloud Nine side provides slightly more space. It has a piano which was played one night - very nice.

We're talking about almost the same thing, but not quite.

There is a Concierge Lounge near the aft centrum on deck 9. This is for suite guests (GS and better), Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle members.

After the dry dock, the Concierge Lounge will be gone. That space will become something else, details of which I forgot. Could be a library, game room, staterooms, etc.

During the dry dock they will create a Suite Lounge up on deck 14. This will be for suite guests (GS and better) and Pinnacle members. Note the difference from the current CL, no Diamond Plus member access.

Hi,

So if Concierge L. is gone, will there be another lounge available for D+? or just the Diamond Lounge?

Thanks.

NJ

We will be on Adventure next fall for a Canada cruise. We will be in a suite. Will the new suite lounge have similar hours as concierge lounge? Continental breakfast, happy hour/early evening drinks and appetizers? 24 hour access for coffee? I wish they would put in a dedicated restaurant like Coastal Kitchen, but I guess the ship is too small?

Are there places to create a SL on the Freedom class ships?

Yes, same area as Voyager class ships, and it's already been done on Liberty. Might be coming on Indy next April.

Thanks for the update. We will be on the Freedom in Jan 2019, and hope the SL relocation is completed by then.

I see the migration to SL’s is happening. We were told all ships as possible would eventually take on some form of the Star/Sky/Sea Class. Looking forward to the day this is completed.

I just don't know where they would put a Coastal Kitchen on Radiance/Voyager/Freedom class without losing a specialty restaurant.

I just don't know where they would put a Coastal Kitchen on Radiance/Voyager/Freedom class without losing a specialty restaurant.

Not sure either. We were just told where possible, all ships moving towards Suite Lounge and Star/Sky/Sea Class in some form. Maybe it doesn’t include CK on some ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure either. We were just told where possible, all ships moving towards Suite Lounge and Star/Sky/Sea Class in some form. Maybe it doesn’t include CK on some ships.

I suppose, but in our opinion, CK is one of the best perks.

So what older ships you folks think might have room for a CK?

I'm curious why they don't appear to plan to use the entire game and card room area on AD for the new Suite Lounge. The unused area does not seem to be large enough for a restaurant.