Cabin assignments

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:40 PM.
5,476 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Originally posted by KroozNut
Frankly, it did not appear that the OP 'liked' the anxiety to me..
Maybe not this OP, but a perusal of the guarantee threads will show that many do like the excitement of a guarantee.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
rktctysooner at gmail dot com
NM Northern Mts
3,946 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Got our cabin assignment today, quite early I think! Our departure date is Oct 20, so more than 2 weeks out.
We booked an FF Guarantee, and today we were assigned a D midship OV on A deck. Looks like a very good assignment for us: full size couch, not a loveseat; good location at midship and low is good for stability; should be relatively quiet with only cabins above, not across from a pantry or laundry, and not under the galley!!! m--
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Maureen --
Carnival Spirit - Alaska 09/2003 , Regal Princess - Panama Canal 1 2/2004, Norwegian Sun - W Caribbean 12/2005 B2B, HAL Maasdam - S Caribbean 12/2006, Diamond Princess - Hawaii 12/2007, HAL Ryndam - Sea of Cortez 04/2008, Carnival Sprit/HAL Oosterdam B2B Mex Rivieria 12/08, HAL Volendam - Alaska 05/2009 , HAL Amsterdam - Panama Canal Dec 2009,Princess - Med/TA Ruby Princess 10/2010, Celebrity Constellation - Caribbean 3/2011, Carnival Liberty - Caribbean 4/2011 , Maasdam - Caribbean 3/2012, Star Princess - Hawaii 11/2012, Carnival Splendor - SA 'Round the Horn 2/2013, HAL Volendam - LA to Sydney 9/2013, Celebrity Solstice Australia to New Zealand 11/2013, Ocean Princess Society Islands and Tahiti to Hawaii B2B 1/2014., Hurtigruten Midnatsol - N orway W Coast 10/2014, Viking Embla - Rhine, Main, Danube 11/2014, HAL Maasdam - W TA 11/2014, HAL Nieuw Amsterdam -E Med 9/2015, Norwegian Jade - TA 19/2015, HAL Amsterdam - Tales of the South Pacific 9/30/2016. Next up: HAL Veendam - Atlantic Adventurer Med 10/20/2017
5,877 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Originally posted by RMLincoln
Got our cabin assignment today, quite early I think! Our departure date is Oct 20, so more than 2 weeks out.
We booked an FF Guarantee, and today we were assigned a D midship OV on A deck. Looks like a very good assignment for us: full size couch, not a loveseat; good location at midship and low is good for stability; should be relatively quiet with only cabins above, not across from a pantry or laundry, and not under the galley!!! m--
YAY for you!! This sounds excellent. Congratulations!!
Florida
578 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Originally posted by RMLincoln
Good for you. That's a very good assignment. I don't do guarantees....I'm a chicken, but you did very well. See you onboard!