Premium Drink Pkg & Mini Bar

mrmrscruiser

I wouldn’t want anything out of the mini bar. It would be difficult to tell how many times it has been in and out of the fridge and I am sure that it would affect the taste of many products.

Many will ask the attendant to remove the contents and then start making their own stash.

Many times I will ask for a unopened bottle of beer and keep it for later, I also take a few bottle stoppers just in case. You could also improvise by using empty water bottles to store other drinks for later such as a shot of booze or even a glass of wine.

Have left glasses of some drinks with the ice removed but it tends to leave a odor in the fridge.

Drink up 🍺🍻🍹🍸🍷🥂

Would love to try msc yach club in 2019, have sky suite on celebrity in two weeks and a owners suite on oasis in November . Do not understand why people do not try other cruise lines .

What makes you think people don’t sail other don’t sail other lines. We did a Royal Cruise in December.

I am currently looking into my annual cruise. While the Equinox is a contender (even though we sailed her last year), I also looked into the MSC Seaside. Unfortunately, the way MSC prices things out makes things confusing (when you need to select your experience, etc). I also read a review that the food wasn't as good (catering more towards an European crowd versus US crowd). Decided to pass on it this year.