Sue Denning

Welland

We were just with her on the Silhouette TA ( she was wonderful). She told us she was going to the Eclispe and then back to the Silhouette.

It seems she is a very polarizing personality. People seem to either love her or hate her. I was on the recent TA on the Silhouette and found her style and presentation to be grating and her lack of appearances and energy to be disappointing. On the plus side, CD’s have extremely little to do with my cruise enjoyment or lack thereof, so I had a good time in spite of Sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems she is a very polarizing personality. People seem to either love her or hate her. I was on the recent TA on the Silhouette and found her style and presentation to be grating and her lack of appearances and energy to be disappointing. On the plus side, CD’s have extremely little to do with my cruise enjoyment or lack thereof, so I had a good time in spite of Sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, am I understanding your post correctly? You think Sue LACKS energy?:eek:.....Sue? from the UK? Blonde?

She’s too OTT (over the top) for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore Show episode.

Lou Grant: “You know what, Mary, you have spunk”

Mary Richards: (Blushing) “Oh, Mr. Grant.....”

Lou Grant: “I hate spunk”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the Silhouette in October, one of the guest artists had to cry off with a serious family emergency at the last minute; she stood in with a one-woman show and her voice was far better than any of the women singers in the theatre company.
Curious. I think Sue Denning is fabulous - except when she sings! She reminds me of how Deirdre Barlow in Coronation Street used to sing.

Curious. I think Sue Denning is fabulous - except when she sings! She reminds me of how Deirdre Barlow in Coronation Street used to sing.

Do you mean Hilda Ogden 😱😂😂 to be truthful Sue is very professional and does an amazing job, the Eclipse isn’t the same without here. Over the last couple of times on the Eclipse her absence is noticeable. Never thought I would say that a CD makes a difference but you don’t notice till it’s gone.

While we don't at all care for her singing performances ... she is top-notch at everything else, and so very nice if you ever are fortunate enough to have any one-on-one conversations with her. She is probably the most visible, active CD we have ever had. And funny.

But how she manages to get around the ship wearing those spiked heels all the time without falling over is beyond me ...

[quote=Lady Chew;54628832

But how she manages to get around the ship wearing those spiked heels all the time without falling over is beyond me ...

Don't know either, but we were on one cruise & she was doing a cooking spoof with the head pastry chef. Anyway she had on pink fluffy slippers & had a bad fall which at the time we all thought was part of the act but quickly realized it wasn't so maybe she is better off in high heels.

Edited by If only

She is on Eclipse now, according to the current "live from Eclipse", they confirmed that she leaves Eclipse on 1/21/18. Haven't seen anything posted there as to where she will be next.

Who will replace she?, We are on march 18 sailing

• 1 month later...

So disappointed she will be off for our Jan 21st sailing. She makes a cruise exciting! I was with her on the Connie and the Eclipse. The only one I’ve every enjoyed other than Sue, (and frankly the only other one I can remember!) is Alejandro. He was very funny.