Royal Carribean Drink Packages Sale

On my cruise it’s listed at discounted 25 percent off for 45 a person that’s for this November. So regular price should be 60, we just became diamond plus so I am also waiting till we board unless price goes to 30 percent off or greater

Cheers !

Anyone know the Delux Package price on Oasis class before gratuities. it was running higher than other ships at one point. With all the sales and prices changing weekly difficult to figure out the real price. Looking to see if my D+ discount is worth it to wait for on board or keep an eye on sale.

There's a discount for D+?

I just purchased a Refreshment Package for our August Oasis cruise. No discounts.

What is the Service Charge for?? And, it doesn't include a gratuity or does it?? I don't want to NOT tip but I don't want to double tip either.

Thanks,

Bobbi

Hey, check the cruise planner- we are on Oasis 8/26 and there is a sale going on until midnight EST Sunday. Deluxe drink package is $47/day (down from $50) and the refreshment package is $18/day (down from $29)

Carolina Girl 99,

We'll be sailing on the 26th of August as well. I want to be sure if I got this right. First, I did pay the $29 or was it $26 per day(?) for the Refreshment Package.

So now, do I cancel the Package I ordered and buy the pkg again at the new $18 per person/per day??

Thanks,

:) Bobbi

Carolina Girl 99,

We'll be sailing on the 26th of August as well. I want to be sure if I got this right. First, I did pay the $29 or was it $26 per day(?) for the Refreshment Package.

So now, do I cancel the Package I ordered and buy the pkg again at the new $18 per person/per day??

Thanks,

Yes! Cancel the one you bought at $29/day and re-purchase the package at the lower price. Once you're in the cruise planner just go to order history to find the purchase and you should find the cancel option. I just did this last night for the internet pkg I bought a month or so ago

Has anyone seen the drink package go on sale for more then 20% off?

Forget the percentages, Royal pulls those numbers out of you know where. Just look at the bottom line. I've seen it as low as $38 and others have reported a few dollars lower.

Yes! Cancel the one you bought at $29/day and re-purchase the package at the lower price. Once you're in the cruise planner just go to order history to find the purchase and you should find the cancel option. I just did this last night for the internet pkg I bought a month or so ago

Hi,

Ok, I saved around $67!! :D I also bought a Voom internet thing. I'll look up what I paid, if it's cheaper I'll definitely cancel & rebook.

Thank you so much for posting!

Forget the percentages, Royal pulls those numbers out of you know where. Just look at the bottom line. I've seen it as low as $38 and others have reported a few dollars lower.

Does RCI have anything if only 1 of the people (me) in the cabin drink? Other lines don't require both to buy. I understand they do this to discourage sharing, but not everyone drinks! Can he just buy the soda package (that's all he drinks!)

Does RCI have anything if only 1 of the people (me) in the cabin drink? Other lines don't require both to buy. I understand they do this to discourage sharing, but not everyone drinks! Can he just buy the soda package (that's all he drinks!)
You would have to call and the other person in the cabin will have to buy the refreshment package.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

He might be able to do the soda package if the purchases are made onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to bump this thread. Right now the Deluxe package is at 45/day for Adventure of the Seas sailing August 17th. Probably July 4th Sale, but there is no banner/advertisement listed on the Cruise Planner front page to show it.

Yes! If you call, they will sell you one Deluxe and one Refreshment. Can't do it online.

Living in Australia, can someone please give me some idea when Black Friday is. We are cruising October this year and I am chasing a good price for drinks package.

Thanks.

It's the day after our Thanksgiving which is toward the end of November.

There is a special today for our September 6th sailing on Anthem of the Seas. $39 per day. The lowest price I have seen. I shared this information with the Roll Call.