Caribbean ship opinions

This is the last season for Freedom in Europe and Navigator might not return to the UK in 2019 only one ship (+ maybe a small one seasonal) year around in the UK and Oasis-class for the summer Barcelona season!

Not talking about the smaller ships......they will be around the Med too!

This is the last season for Freedom in Europe and Navigator might not return to the UK in 2019 only one ship (+ maybe a small one seasonal) year around in the UK and Oasis-class for the summer Barcelona season!

Not talking about the smaller ships......they will be around the Med too!

What is your source for Navigator and Indy in Southampton?

I agree the Seaside looks awesome. We cancelled our liberty cruise and booked Seaside instead. Better cabin, drinks package, Internet included , obc and for roughly what we were paying on Liberty for less included. Some of the features on the ship seem really well thought out. They even have a kids only buffet!

As far as things to do are concerned we are looking forward to some fun and innovative features and some different things to do onboard.

OP whilst not sailed Seaside yet, I would recommend at least considering for your list.

Added: just read your other post. Children under 2 I believe are free except for taxes on MSC. You could more than likely get Yacht Club room on Seaside for less than Oasis class. Private restaurant and private pool area for YC guests, butler etc. there is also a kids pool area just outside the YC area.

Hope that helps.

Children 12 and under just pays for port fees and taxes on msc.

Also love royal but have 4 sailings on seaside booked for 2018. We can cruise 2 weeks in yacht club for the price of 1 week in a suite. Their black card match made the decision a little easier.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Children 12 and under just pays for port fees and taxes on msc.

Also love royal but have 4 sailings on seaside booked for 2018. We can cruise 2 weeks in yacht club for the price of 1 week in a suite. Their black card match made the decision a little easier.

Do you need the black card if you are booking YC?

Have you sailed with them yet?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No real perk with black card except for the 5% off, free specialty dinner and late check out on departure. We don't like waking up early and rushing out of cabin on day of departure.

No have not sailed msc yet. Have 5 more cruises on rccl before our first cruise with msc in June 2018. Just taking a leap of faith with msc. If not wowed by msc, i will just cancell the other cruises on seaside. Have only read great reviews of the yacht club.

• 4 weeks later...
I have been on Oasis March 2016 because was a gift, all places are very crowded. Nice ship a lot of things but 6000+ passengers is a lot of people.

I prefer smaller ships where you don't need to be in waiting in the line to enter the MDR, etc Also the service you receive is better. Splendour of the Seas was my favorite. Now will try Celebrity Eclipse only 2,800 Passengers

We were just on Radiance of the Seas in May. We had MTD and had to wait every night to be seated in the MDR. In fact we waited longer to be seated than we ever had to on an Oasis class.

Also, the service was not as good as the Allure, as far as we were concerned, especially the Guest Relations Desk which was absolutely awful. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you go on Oasis class or larger, make sure you book shows and other entertainment before you board. There are large lines waiting to get into the shows. It is almost impossible to get in without a reservation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app