Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I took National Express .s coaches from Heathrow ....follow airport directions ..yes you may take a cart to carry luggage ...coach station is somewhere in the airport

This time out of Gatwick I.m taking the train ...Northern I think its called

I have also takena coach from Victoria station to Southampton ...go on line for better prices

Go on line to find schedules and prices

I'm sure that this has already been asked, but what is the best transportation option from London to Southampton?

Make your way to Waterloo and catch the Southwest Train calling at Southampton Central (you can google the Southwest train schedules - some make more stops and are slower). For a small supplement, you can sit in a first class car on the weekend trip. Catch a taxi from the train station to the port (very short ride).

I took National Express .s coaches from Heathrow ....follow airport directions ..yes you may take a cart to carry luggage ...coach station is somewhere in the airport

This time out of Gatwick I.m taking the train ...Northern I think its called

I have also takena coach from Victoria station to Southampton ...go on line for better prices

Go on line to find schedules and prices

Quick look on Google. Last possible National Express coach to get you to the Cruise Terminal before 3pm leaves Gatwick at 10.35am. From Heathrow Terminal 5 it is 12.00 midday. Trains from Gatwick run hourly and are operated by Southwestern or GWR.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am loving some of the pics and videos some crew members are posting on some social media accounts. It's nice that several seem as excited as we do!
...And do you care to share those pics with the rest of us or are you just going to tell us about them...? #HeresYourSign

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

...And do you care to share those pics with the rest of us or are you just going to tell us about them...? #HeresYourSign

They're not pictures of the ship itself. All of the pics have the crew members in them, so unfortunately I will not share them as they are not mine.

They're not pictures of the ship itself. All of the pics have the crew members in them, so unfortunately I will not share them as they are not mine.
So you are just going to tease us about them then instead...? You can black out the crew members and still post the pics so we can see too or tell us who to go follow...

Nowhere close... over 750 rooms available.

Hey Doug, could you look into your crystal ball and tell me how many rooms remain for

the September 30, 2018 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise? Wish I knew where to look myself

and not bug you but alas...

Appreciate it bud!

We're taking a Blackberry car to Southampton for 110 pounds. A lot more expensive than the train but I did it with my husband in mind as I think it would annoy him to take a cab to the train and a cab to the dock from the train. While lugging luggage.

Hey Doug, could you look into your crystal ball and tell me how many rooms remain for

the September 30, 2018 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise? Wish I knew where to look myself

and not bug you but alas...

Appreciate it bud!

Just checked Norwegian's website for the Pacific Coast Cruise 2018-- it shows cabins available in all categories from $ 1300 for a Studio to $ 4800 for Haven. It just gives availability not exact numbers.

So you are just going to tease us about them then instead...? You can black out the crew members and still post the pics so we can see too or tell us who to go follow...

There aren't pictures of the ship!! They're just pictures of happy, excited people. I'm not teasing, simply making a claim that it's nice that crew are as excited as passengers about the new ship.

Disappointing news about the Glow party,(BUT NEON LIGHTS AND ORBS IN POOL)

heard back from the special events coordinator for the Bliss.

From my PCC

They told him “Glow will not be incorporated into the programming on Bliss and Caliente would be the party that will replace it.”

§ Caliente

· Latin-themed party on the pool deck

Energetic DJ playing Pop-Latin music

Bright neon lights and floating illuminated orbs in the pool

Street-party feel with urban graphics displayed on screens

All ages welcome

No live performances

From my PCC

They told him “Glow will not be incorporated into the programming on Bliss and Caliente would be the party that will replace it.”

§ Caliente

All ages welcome

No live performances

Kinda makes sense now that they have that huge screen in the pool area and the stage off to the side. Has potential to be a big hoot in my mind...

Disappointing news about the Glow party,(BUT NEON LIGHTS AND ORBS IN POOL). heard back from the special events coordinator for the Bliss.

From my PCC

§ Caliente

Latin-themed party on the pool deck. Energetic DJ playing Pop-Latin music. Bright neon lights and floating illuminated orbs in the pool. Street-party feel with urban graphics displayed on screens. All ages welcome. No live performances

How fun! Looking forward to something new.

From my PCC

§ Caliente

All ages welcome

No live performances

I think it’s good to offer new entertainment options on NCL’s newest ship. However, I think it is very short-sided to eliminate the signature Glow Party from the Bliss. I’m very disappointed.