Drinks - whats your favorite

TEGL

I know this has been asked before and there is a thread someone on here about it, but Ive searched the last 10+ pages and cant find it so just decided to ask.

We are sailing on the 10th and purchased the Ultimate drink package. I am trying to make a list of all the yummy drinks I want to try while on board.

Hit me with your favorites, drinks that I must try :0)

Frozen Mojito is the first on my list!!!

I know this has been asked before and there is a thread someone on here about it, but Ive searched the last 10+ pages and cant find it so just decided to ask.

We are sailing on the 10th and purchased the Ultimate drink package. I am trying to make a list of all the yummy drinks I want to try while on board.

Here you go:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2387121

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2396509

I drink beer or a frozen drink during the afternoon. Vodka tonics at night.....I'm not into "sweet" drinks, except on a hot afternoon, by the pool! I don't "mix" drinks, either....I find if I stick to one thing....no hangovers!!!!

Wine is so incredibly marked up, that I simply won't do wine on a ship.

Edited by cb at sea

thanks for all the ideas. The BBC sounds amazing, as does the coconut mojito. We have the ultimate package, or deluxe, cant remember its the ones that offers everything.

We will also be traveling with our 2 year old, so i won't be drinking enough to get a hangover, but I am interested in trying a few drinks through out the day so I wanna get a list so i can try some new fun ones!!

I hope we can include you in our pub crawl with your list of yummy drinks we can all try. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums