Anyone experience the new Club class?

Nashna

If I recall correctly, the new club class began on the December 4th sailing. Has anyone experienced the class? If so, what were your impressions? How was dining handled? Were the new beds comfortable? Were the enhanced services worth the extra cost? Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences.

If I recall correctly, the new club class began on the December 4th sailing. Has anyone experienced the class? If so, what were your impressions? How was dining handled? Were the new beds comfortable? Were the enhanced services worth the extra cost? Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences.

Nope, started December 19th, with the current Ruby sailing...so people are now onboard, experiencing it.

Hopefully, Ruby cruises will be along soon to report in how it went and the overall experience.

Nope, started December 19th, with the current Ruby sailing...so people are now onboard, experiencing it.

Hopefully, Ruby cruises will be along soon to report in how it went and the overall experience.

How exciting. Looking forward to hearing what people have to say about it. Especially from the Ruby, it's my favorite ship right now.

From Princess web site:

Club Class Mini-Suite benefits will debut on board Ruby Princess (Dec 10, 2016) and Emerald Princess (Dec 12, 2016), followed by Island Princess (Jan 4, 2017), Sapphire Princess (Jan 7, 2017), Regal Princess (Jan 8, 2017), Grand Princess (Jan 9, 2017), Royal Princess (Jan 29, 2017), Coral Princess (Feb 6, 2017), Majestic Princess (Mar 30, 2017), Caribbean Princess (Apr 6, 2017), Crown Princess (Apr 8, 2017), Star Princess (Apr 11, 2017), Diamond Princess (Apr 20, 2017), Sun Princess (Apr 25, 2017), Pacific Princess (Jun 9, 2017), Sea Princess (Sep 19, 2017) and Golden Princess (Oct 2, 2017). Please note this schedule is subject to change.

WE are booked for next Jan on the Emerald in Club Class.

That should read December 10th, obviously.. Sorry for the typo....

I'm anxious too - the obstructed mini suite (one of the forward facing ones) we booked for March, 2017, on the Regal is a club class mini now. I'm excited to see what extras we get. Might be the only time we sail in a club class...pretty high dollar for men now, but we booked before they started the program so we have a pretty good deal.

I'm anxious too - the obstructed mini suite (one of the forward facing ones) we booked for March, 2017, on the Regal is a club class mini now. I'm excited to see what extras we get. Might be the only time we sail in a club class...pretty high dollar for men now, but we booked before they started the program so we have a pretty good deal.

Enjoy.

Edited by jagoffee

It's good to be lucky!! :)

Tony

Yes I have said that those men can drain your bank account in a hurry.

What suite number did you book on the Regal, forward facing? I can NOT find any of them that are mini-suites in the Club Class that are forward facing?

Thanks

We had the same experience. We booked before club class was announced and are thrilled to be getting the extras. Our stateroom cost was a great deal even before club class and now it should be even better. Our stateroom is L107 and it features a wrap-around deck and two rooms for the mini suite category price.

Judging from the deck plans, L107 (& L108) look amazing... so long as you only plan to use the balcony while in port.

While the forward facing balconies all have that caveat of not using while at sea for the balconies, in practice it's nonexistent. Many, many, many reports on here of being able to use their balconies while at sea anytime at all. Just have to keep drapes closed or lights off at night to aid navigation..

They're amazing balconies......

What suite number did you book on the Regal, forward facing? I can NOT find any of them that are mini-suites in the Club Class that are forward facing?

Thanks

Strangely, they are labelled as Premium Mini-Suite, but if you click on one the description says Club Class.

I'm currently on the Ruby but in a regular mini. I peeked at the club entrance to the dining room and it looks pretty much the same as the rest of the dining room. The hostess said that the menu was the same. The enhanced dining was some tableside stuff such as the prime rib carved by the waiter by the table. It was the first night ever so maybe they're still working it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

We are booked in L108. When you hover over the deck plans, it says "premium mini-suite" but when you click on the room details, it's noted as a club class mini.

L105, L106, L107, L108 and M105, 106, 107, and 108 are all Club Class minis.

Edited by shutterbug63

I'm currently on the Ruby but in a regular mini. I peeked at the club entrance to the dining room and it looks pretty much the same as the rest of the dining room. The hostess said that the menu was the same. The enhanced dining was some tableside stuff such as the prime rib carved by the waiter by the table. It was the first night ever so maybe they're still working it out.

That's interesting. Which dining room was it?

In the other Club Class thread she said it was the "Early Traditional" DR.

What I find a little confusing is that early TD happens in two dining rooms at the same time, midships and aft. The midships one turns into ATD after about 7:30. The aft one just moves into late TD.