Does Royal let you bring a GoPro on slides, etc?

That would stink if they don't let you take it on. I remember watching the Abyss gopro video in one of RCI'S promos for Harmony. Thankfully my Hero 5 Black is waterproof and tiny just in case I happen to forget that it's in my pocket😉

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

On the tidal wave they don't let you wear any jewelry, same with the flowrider. I seem to remember a post about the abyss, were you couldn't wear glasses, so I would expect the same would be true about a GoPro.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmm...wonder what they would do about a MedicAlert bracelet. Technically, it isn't jewelry.

Hmm...wonder what they would do about a MedicAlert bracelet. Technically, it isn't jewelry.

I kind of see their point for the flowrider, if your jewelry came off and got sucked up into the pump it could do some damage, or depending how you fell, it could tear the soft surface of the flowrider. The tidal wave is a different story, I guess they're worried about putting a hole in the rubber raft. As for using the GoPro on the tidal wave, they probably don't want any video evidence in case the raft goes over the side of the ship[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Harmony last month GoPros were not allowed on water slides or the Flowriders. Ultimate Abyss was allowed only if it is attached to a mount (chest, head or wrist) and not handheld. Rock Climbing wall allowed them if mounted with a helmet strap only. They wouldn't allow chest mounting.

On Harmony last month GoPros were not allowed on water slides or the Flowriders. Ultimate Abyss was allowed only if it is attached to a mount (chest, head or wrist) and not handheld. Rock Climbing wall allowed them if mounted with a helmet strap only. They wouldn't allow chest mounting.

Ok thanks. Good to know!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app