2018 CD/ED list

teknoge3k

Sad Dr. E will be leaving the Magic for Pride during my November 2018 cruise. I have heard so many people on CC say he is hands down the best CD they ever had!

I'm also bummed. We are on the first cruise in April without him :( I was looking forward to experiencing some Dr. E!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Dr E going to Pride, and Malcolm "woohoo" Burns going to Magic. Oh well. My two favorite CDs. We love Malcolm so much we would do any cruise with him again.

And Jen Baxter is still on Legend Alaska...DH won't do it again with her as CD. She can get quite annoying and screechy like nails on a chalkboard.

Dr E going to Pride, and Malcolm "woohoo" Burns going to Magic. Oh well. My two favorite CDs. We love Malcolm so much we would do any cruise with him again.

And Jen Baxter is still on Legend Alaska...DH won't do it again with her as CD. She can get quite annoying and screechy like nails on a chalkboard.

We'll have Dr. E on the Pride in August. Why is he a favorite?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Anyone familiar with Mat Seguin? This is only our second cruise so we arent familiar with anyone but Matey, and he was fantastic on the Victory last year.

We had him on the Magic this past November and no complaints. I'm not one who thinks a cruise director makes or breaks the cruise, but nice guy, not overly annoying with announcements and got the fun going at the parties. You'll have a good time with him!

We'll have Dr. E on the Pride in August. Why is he a favorite?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Dr E is crazy hysterical funny all the time. All day, even debarkation he is in the lobby talking to people. Very personable.

Search on YouTube, you will see dozens of videos of him.

Our favorite is Malcolm, he is similar to Dr E just not as many crazy accents and voices on announcements, etc. Just as fun and outgoing though.

It seems several of us will miss the famous Rev. Dr. E. going on the Magic later in the year and not before he leaves the Magic and goes to the Pride. I was looking forward to cruising with him since I've heard nothing but good things about him. I hope his replacement is just as good!

Anyone know anything about Lee Mason.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

I'm wondering the same thing. He'll be on our cruise in May. I haven't heard of him, so I hope someone can share.

I was a little disappointed to see that Chris the flying Scotsman will be on his break during the time we sail. I was looking forward to having him as our CD.

So glad you posted this. Great to hear you liked Malcolm Burn. I have heard so much about Dr. E and how great he is so I was disappointed when I saw he would not be our CD in November on the Magic. Sounds like we wont be disappointed with Malcolm Burns! :D