All Things Adventure of the Seas ¡Olé! Edition

Linda

Excellent review, thanks so much. I too am interested in breakfast in the MDR - I HATE the Windjammer, although I'm quite happy to have buffet for breakfast rather than order from the menu. Did you happen to notice whether they had smoked salmon on the MDR buffet? I'm partial to smoked salmon on rye bread for my cruise breakfast - something I don't eat at home ;)

Did you go to the MDR at lunchtime? They only open on sea days but the salad bar is fabulous - no resemblance to the salads they serve in the Windjammer.

We'll be Diamond for the first time on our next cruise, so looking forward to the pre-dinner drinks.

Thanks also for the tip about Toulon, on principle I am not prepared to pay $12 to be bussed into a place which they are supposedly docking in :( Did you notice if there was a beach in Sanary?

Hi Linda

Thanks for your review, and glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. I could just go back for a second helping of relaxing, if only work didn't get in the way and the bank balance could stand it:D.

Linda

Excellent review, thanks so much. I too am interested in breakfast in the MDR - I HATE the Windjammer, although I'm quite happy to have buffet for breakfast rather than order from the menu. Did you happen to notice whether they had smoked salmon on the MDR buffet? I'm partial to smoked salmon on rye bread for my cruise breakfast - something I don't eat at home ;)

Did you go to the MDR at lunchtime? They only open on sea days but the salad bar is fabulous - no resemblance to the salads they serve in the Windjammer.

We'll be Diamond for the first time on our next cruise, so looking forward to the pre-dinner drinks.

Thanks also for the tip about Toulon, on principle I am not prepared to pay $12 to be bussed into a place which they are supposedly docking in :( Did you notice if there was a beach in Sanary?

Hi Bopal,

Yes there was all the usual buffet choices of smoked salmon, cream cheese, cheeses, cold cuts, different breads etc so definitely do this instead of the Windjammer which was like the siege of mafeking at times!!

We did have lunch in the MDR once and as you say, the salad bar there is first class with everything from cheeses, parma ham and other meats, all kinds of salad leaves, mozzerella, dressings, asparagus (oh I am making myself hungry now!) The salads were probably better than the mains which from memory included:

-Steak sandwich with fried eggs

- chicken tenders on a potato and cucumber salad

- Singapore Noodles

- Mexican Tostadas with beef

- Fish fillets in a sauce with mashed potatoes

- Greek Salad with Squid

- Ceasar Salad with Chicken

- soup of the day

In Sanary, the waterfront is all big stones and a marina so no beach I am afraid, but there are beaches that we passed along the way. Our bus was the Var Lib Bus 8806 (http://www.varlib.fr) that starts and ends in La Seyne.

To catch any of the local busses, you have to exit the port onto the main road and turn right to the center of Seyne, which is a good 15-20min walk, or 8 euro in a taxi. As you enter the center you will see a bus stop on the left side of the road, with a marina area on the opposite side.

At the La Seyne port terminal, there was Tourist Info stand and the lady there was very helpful in telling is where to catch the bus and gave us a map of La Seyne. Looking at the map now, it shows that if you walk out of the terminal and go left away from the town it says beaches, which look to be within 10mins walk max so you might want to do that as an option.

Note there are busses that go from La Seyne to Toulon center for just 2 euro pp, so maybe you can see Toulon in the morning when the shops and market is still open, then do the beach near the ships' dock in the afternoon?

You will love the Diamond perks - I am just sad that I could not use them unless I went on my own...

The letter mentions another dining room just for Diamond members to have full breakfast and there was a reception invite with drinks one afternoon also.;)

Linda.

Linda

You are a positive mine of information - thank you so much - that's what these boards should be all about :D. I've just copied and pasted your instructions, much appreciated.

Linda

You are a positive mine of information - thank you so much - that's what these boards should be all about :D. I've just copied and pasted your instructions, much appreciated.

If you decide to take the Varlib bus to Sanary-Sur-Mer (which was delightful)

There is a bus that leaves La Seyne at 8.30am/9.30am/11am and returns at 11.27am/12.27pm/1.27pm/3.07pm/4.07pm. The journey is 30-35mins in total. " 2 Euro/pp each way - just pay the driver. The drivers were really friendly.:)

Note the bus-stop in La Seyne which is on the left-hand side of the road facing the marina, is marked "Reseau Mistral" (light blue busses) which is a different company, but the Var lib bus stops here too. It's a nice airconditioned coach, a bit like our National Express busses.

Ask the driver to let you know when you get to the stop called "Sanary La Poste" (write it down on a piece of paper if your French is not good). Get off the bus and cross the road and take any side street which all leads to shops and the main seafront area. The return bus stop is on the opposite side of the road and marked with a lamp-post and a white sign that simply says "La Poste"

The actual town of La Seyne that you walk to looked quite small and pleasant with shops, restaurants and bars around a small harbour if you didn't want to venture too far. I guess you could spend an hour in the pedestrian back streets that are on the left side of the town as you approach from the port.

On my map of La Seyne, I see you can get the Reseau Mistral bus 81 signed in the direction of "Fabregas" or bus 83 signed up for "Sablettes" from a bus stop that is half way into town on the right hand side of the road (this bus will be coming towards you down this main road) which takes you to an area called Les Plages (beaches) in La Seyne Sur Mer. Bus 83 looks the better choice as it runs along the coast road. Get off 83 at the last stop - Sablettes for the beaches. (max 10-12 mins on the bus)

Bopal, if you email me I will do my best to scan in the map at the weekend so you can make sense of what I am writing here! lobbylin-666@yahoo.co.uk

Hope I have not confused you - there appears to be a beach within 10 mins walk of the port or you can take bus 83 to a much larger, nicer looking beach. The map describes Les Sablettes as having sandy beaches, shops, restaurants,bars. Fabregas is a smaller beach with food and drink outlets.

Linda

We met Gill (Costasfox) and Linda (teralin) on the Navigator TA last November which sailed from Malaga.

Corinne

Hi Corinne - I hope you are having a wonderful time in Canada. I see you are visiting Prince Rupert by train - that should be a great trip. We did one of our most memorable excursions from Prince Rupert which was a visit to the Khutzeymateen Valley to go grizzly bear watching - it was outstanding!

Hi Gill, How are you doing? That transatlantic next year is still very cheap isn't it? Very tempting!

Hi Linda - We are fine thanks. Yes that TA is still an excellent deal. I am toying with the idea of cancelling and rebooking in order to get the on board credit which is currently on offer for this month - only downside that I can see is that we will be unable to get price drops after final payment but realisically I can't see the price dropping much more as it is such a great deal already. I'll have to get on to Pammy and ask what she thinks!

I'm just not sure what to do.

When do you leave for Barcelona?

We are back to the UK next week to visit family.

Best Wishes.

Welcome Costafox, another person from Spain! How nice to read you here! Any tips on what to visit in Palma de Majorca?

To be honest Jolimont I was only in Palma de Majorca once on a short cruise on the Voyager. We visited the Cathedral but did not I fear make the best use of the rest of our time there! I do however have more experience of Ibiza as that is where I met DH, but we haven't been back there for many years - maybe one day we'll go down memory lane and return there!

Thanks to Linda (LBackwith) for an interesting review - we are looking forward to our Adventure trip but have a long wait ahead of us!

Best Wishes

Gill

Gill, a lot of people seem to be cancelling and rebooking - who can blame them?

We are flying to Barcelona on the 7am flight (yawn) and we arrive less than ninety minutes later so we will probably have to wait at the cruise terminal until they let us onboard. I will post a review of our experiences just to keep you going till your own cruise.

Regards Linda

Gill, a lot of people seem to be cancelling and rebooking - who can blame them?

We are flying to Barcelona on the 7am flight (yawn) and we arrive less than ninety minutes later so we will probably have to wait at the cruise terminal until they let us onboard. I will post a review of our experiences just to keep you going till your own cruise.

Regards Linda

Have a great time Linda - did I read somewhere that you are staying on board Adventure until she gets to Malaga?

That is what we are hoping to do. We have held off booking to see if the price comes down but I am fairly sure that we will come back to Malaga on the ship. It's a very nice way to arrive home. Fancy joining us?

We'd love to join you :) unfortunately work gets in the way ~ however if we win the Euromillions on Friday you may yet see us on the last leg :D unlikely but not impossible!

Best Wishes

Gill

Hello, hello!

Pete's and now Linda's recent review = spot on! Couldn't agree more as we just returned to the States from the 4 nights cruise on AOS

(left June 3rd from Barcelona with Toulon/ Seyne-sur-mer and Ibiza as the ports of call).

We stayed close to Plaza Catalunya 1 day before and 1 day after the cruise in Barcelona and loved it!

The only regret: did not meet any of the CruiseCritic members aboard... maybe next time!

Weather was great and 3,166 cruisers looked like they had lots of fun on this ship!

Announcements were made in English, Spanish and sometimes in Italian, German and also Portuguese (those including the "reminder" that personal belongings can't "hold" chairs by the pool longer than 30 min. - then they'll be removed by the crew supposedly).

I'm planning a photo review soon, so more details to follow.

Brief summary:

Embarkation was quick with lots of people on the "Suites" line (first time that we got upgraded for FREE from a "Promenade room" to a... "Junior Suite"! Very nice - lots of space, big balcony and a great bath tub!).

Despite a reminder from our TA

("In order to expedite Immigration clearance in at all ports of call on this itinerary, guests may be asked to surrender their passports at check in. Therefore, Royal Caribbean ask that you please carry a photocopy of your passports or another form of photo identification in your luggage, as this is required to present to various security check points during the itinerary."),

we did not have to surrender our passports for this cruise.

As Pete mentioned, got the notice with the Spanish VAR once aboard and headed to Portofino for reservations - Portofino seemed pretty crowded every night and because it was a short cruise (4 nights), they did not offer the wine tasting package; just the "regular" food one at $20.00 USD + VAT (tax) per person.

No notes on the Compass or otherwise about docking in Seyne-sur-Mer (and not Toulon)... we did know before though and planned accordingly.

They did not let us get off the ship until close to 7:30am in Seyne-sur-Mer, so we missed the 8:10am train to Cannes; therefore unable to also go to Cassis the same day (connections were too tight).

In Seyne-sur-mer, once off the ship, first thing in the morning, we walked less than 1 mile on the main street (to the right hand side if you have the ship behind you) and we took the local bus number 8 to Toulon train station (1.40 EURO/pax payable directly to the driver; due to the traffic, close to 45 min. ride; it also stops at the SNCF train station in Seyne-sur-mer in about 15 min. after departure)... so we did not get to see the shuttles from RCI that offer the transfer to Toulon.

Enjoyed the TER train ride very much to Cannes (little over 1 hr; senior citizens - 60+ years old - get 20% discount on some of those SNCF rides) and then the beach area and finally the local Petit train ride - 1 hr ride for 10.00 EURO/pax on the Petit Train:

Le Train du Cinéma vous propose aussi le BIG Tour, un combiné des Tours History et Croisette, d’une durée de 1 heure.

Tarif BIG TOUR : 10 €/adulte. 5 € /enfant.

Gratuit pour les enfants de moins de 3 ans.

Tarif groupe : sur demande.

Came back to Toulon (on the train) and walked around the city, did some shopping and then hopped on another great Petit train for Circuit 1 to Mourillon - 45 minutes duration at 6.00 EURO/pax (Départ: Sur le port de Toulon - Tarifs: Adultes 6 €; Enfants 3 €):

Départ sur le port - below is the itinerary covered:

Avenue de la république

Cours Lafayette

Stade Mayol

Port Marchand

Port de Plaisance

Port Militaire

Arsenal du Mourillon

Pointe de la Mitre

Bathyscaphe

Tour Royale

Port Saint-Louis

Corniche du Mourillon

Fort Saint- Louis

Jardins du Mourillon

Plage Lido

Plage de la Source

Musée Asiatique

Eglise Saint-François de Paule

From Toulon port, we took the maritime line number 8M boat back to Seyne-sur Mer (a 20 min. short ride, 2.00 EURO/pax) and walked back to the ship by the sea (less than 1 mile).

At dinner, we heard that we left some folks in Toulon (we also saw from our balcony how the little boat brought some a while after leaving Seyne-sur-mer).

In Ibiza, on the first day, we used the RCI shuttles to town ($6.00 USD/ pax/ one way or $12.00 USD/ pax/ roundtrip). You can pay before getting into the shuttle (using your SeaPass Card) or pick-up the tickets on board.

Like Pete, we then took the ferry to Formentera (44.00 EURO/pax); ride took close to 40 min. and the return ride was the "normal" 25 min. (last one of the day at 7pm).

The next day in Ibiza, we shared a taxi with a Spanish couple (taxi station being next to the ship by the RCI shuttles) and we paid 9 EURO to Downtown (basically, it's better to share a cab to lower your cost; 2 people on a cab paying otherwise same price for the ride as the RCI shuttle).

Went up to the Cathedral, back to Downtown for lunch and shopping and then we took the local bus number 12 (A or B) from Downtown - the main Bus Station (runs every hour, at the hour; 1.40 EURO/ pax/ one way) to Talamanca... strolled the beach area, had drinks and tasty desserts at Cafe Sidney and walked back to the ship (less than 30 minutes by the boardwalk).

Disembarkation was also fast... The only long wait was for the local public bus - we were told it starts running every day around 8am but the first one did not show up until 9am. Still, it was only 2.00 EURO/pax to the Columb statue, so it was ok.

We won some champagne bottles, a gold medal (at one of the games) and lots of coupons on this cruise, as well as the cruise DVD, so may get some screen shots or short videos from there posted soon.

It was a nice cruise but didn't have the "Wow" factor... for us the highlight of this cruise was probably the Ice show (and the dancing couple that had the Russian/ Ukrainian girl - coreographed by one of the pros on "Dancing with the stars").

~ To be continued ~

Lovely review Daliflor, thank you! Lots of details which I'm sure is going to be very helpful to those doing your same itinerary. You mentioned the lack of "wow" factor, doesn't that come with the territory when you've done several cruises with the same line or on the same class of ship? I think that's what happened to us on the Carnival Splendor then Carnival Freedom a couple of years later, we had the same CD too, it just felt like a bit of a repeat. We were happy we went, but we are looking forward to something new with RCI. Anyway, all those reviews are getting me in the mood, which is lovely!

Hello, hello!

Pete's and now Linda's recent review = spot on! Couldn't agree more as we just returned to the States from the 4 nights cruise on AOS

(left June 3rd from Barcelona with Toulon/ Seyne-sur-mer and Ibiza as the ports of call).

We stayed close to Plaza Catalunya 1 day before and 1 day after the cruise in Barcelona and loved it!

The only regret: did not meet any of the CruiseCritic members aboard... maybe next time!

Weather was great and 3,166 cruisers looked like they had lots of fun on this ship!

Announcements were made in English, Spanish and sometimes in Italian, German and also Portuguese (those including the "reminder" that personal belongings can't "hold" chairs by the pool longer than 30 min. - then they'll be removed by the crew supposedly).

I'm planning a photo review soon, so more details to follow.

Brief summary:

Embarkation was quick with lots of people on the "Suites" line (first time that we got upgraded for FREE from a "Promenade room" to a... "Junior Suite"! Very nice - lots of space, big balcony and a great bath tub!).

Despite a reminder from our TA

("In order to expedite Immigration clearance in at all ports of call on this itinerary, guests may be asked to surrender their passports at check in. Therefore, Royal Caribbean ask that you please carry a photocopy of your passports or another form of photo identification in your luggage, as this is required to present to various security check points during the itinerary."),

we did not have to surrender our passports for this cruise.

As Pete mentioned, got the notice with the Spanish VAR once aboard and headed to Portofino for reservations - Portofino seemed pretty crowded every night and because it was a short cruise (4 nights), they did not offer the wine tasting package; just the "regular" food one at $20.00 USD + VAT (tax) per person.

No notes on the Compass or otherwise about docking in Seyne-sur-Mer (and not Toulon)... we did know before though and planned accordingly.

They did not let us get off the ship until close to 7:30am in Seyne-sur-Mer, so we missed the 8:10am train to Cannes; therefore unable to also go to Cassis the same day (connections were too tight).

In Seyne-sur-mer, once off the ship, first thing in the morning, we walked less than 1 mile on the main street (to the right hand side if you have the ship behind you) and we took the local bus number 8 to Toulon train station (1.40 EURO/pax payable directly to the driver; due to the traffic, close to 45 min. ride; it also stops at the SNCF train station in Seyne-sur-mer in about 15 min. after departure)... so we did not get to see the shuttles from RCI that offer the transfer to Toulon.

Enjoyed the TER train ride very much to Cannes (little over 1 hr; senior citizens - 60+ years old - get 20% discount on some of those SNCF rides) and then the beach area and finally the local Petit train ride - 1 hr ride for 10.00 EURO/pax on the Petit Train:

Le Train du Cinéma vous propose aussi le BIG Tour, un combiné des Tours History et Croisette, d’une durée de 1 heure.

Tarif BIG TOUR : 10 €/adulte. 5 € /enfant.

Gratuit pour les enfants de moins de 3 ans.

Tarif groupe : sur demande.

Came back to Toulon (on the train) and walked around the city, did some shopping and then hopped on another great Petit train for Circuit 1 to Mourillon - 45 minutes duration at 6.00 EURO/pax (Départ: Sur le port de Toulon - Tarifs: Adultes 6 €; Enfants 3 €):

Départ sur le port - below is the itinerary covered:

Avenue de la république

Cours Lafayette

Stade Mayol

Port Marchand

Port de Plaisance

Port Militaire

Arsenal du Mourillon

Pointe de la Mitre

Bathyscaphe

Tour Royale

Port Saint-Louis

Corniche du Mourillon

Fort Saint- Louis

Jardins du Mourillon

Plage Lido

Plage de la Source

Musée Asiatique

Eglise Saint-François de Paule

From Toulon port, we took the maritime line number 8M boat back to Seyne-sur Mer (a 20 min. short ride, 2.00 EURO/pax) and walked back to the ship by the sea (less than 1 mile).

At dinner, we heard that we left some folks in Toulon (we also saw from our balcony how the little boat brought some a while after leaving Seyne-sur-mer).

In Ibiza, on the first day, we used the RCI shuttles to town ($6.00 USD/ pax/ one way or $12.00 USD/ pax/ roundtrip). You can pay before getting into the shuttle (using your SeaPass Card) or pick-up the tickets on board.

Like Pete, we then took the ferry to Formentera (44.00 EURO/pax); ride took close to 40 min. and the return ride was the "normal" 25 min. (last one of the day at 7pm).

The next day in Ibiza, we shared a taxi with a Spanish couple (taxi station being next to the ship by the RCI shuttles) and we paid 9 EURO to Downtown (basically, it's better to share a cab to lower your cost; 2 people on a cab paying otherwise same price for the ride as the RCI shuttle).

Went up to the Cathedral, back to Downtown for lunch and shopping and then we took the local bus number 12 (A or B) from Downtown - the main Bus Station (runs every hour, at the hour; 1.40 EURO/ pax/ one way) to Talamanca... strolled the beach area, had drinks and tasty desserts at Cafe Sidney and walked back to the ship (less than 30 minutes by the boardwalk).

Disembarkation was also fast... The only long wait was for the local public bus - we were told it starts running every day around 8am but the first one did not show up until 9am. Still, it was only 2.00 EURO/pax to the Columb statue, so it was ok.

We won some champagne bottles, a gold medal (at one of the games) and lots of coupons on this cruise, as well as the cruise DVD, so may get some screen shots or short videos from there posted soon.

It was a nice cruise but didn't have the "Wow" factor... for us the highlight of this cruise was probably the Ice show (and the dancing couple that had the Russian/ Ukrainian girl - coreographed by one of the pros on "Dancing with the stars").

~ To be continued ~

When did you find out about your upgrade? We are sailing next week and still hopeful of an upgrade. A week ago there was loads of availability but now they are showing only a few inside cabins left.

When did you find out about your upgrade? We are sailing next week and still hopeful of an upgrade. A week ago there was loads of availability but now they are showing only a few inside cabins left.

Exactly one week before sailing.

Exactly one week before sailing.

Thanks! Perhaps tomorrow is the day we may find an upgrade then. We took 2 guarantees as was cheaper than one 4 berth. We currently have a JS and an inside, so let's see if tomorrow brings any upgrades :)

Lovely review Daliflor, thank you! Lots of details which I'm sure is going to be very helpful to those doing your same itinerary. You mentioned the lack of "wow" factor, doesn't that come with the territory when you've done several cruises with the same line or on the same class of ship?

I think that's what happened to us on the Carnival Splendor then Carnival Freedom a couple of years later, we had the same CD too, it just felt like a bit of a repeat. We were happy we went, but we are looking forward to something new with RCI. Anyway, all those reviews are getting me in the mood, which is lovely!

You are correct. When you have one or more cruises to compare with, personally I can say that I had better experiences (in terms of the quality of entertainment or food; or even the food presentation) and seen better/nicer ships (talking about decorations, facilities and so on; the overall style of AOS is eclectic so some aspects are really nice, some others not so much).

You may say that those opinions are subjective and yes, De gustibus non est disputandum (as the Latin maxim goes).

Anyway, it was our first time on a Freedom class RCI ship (though not first time cruising with RCI). We enjoyed the walk down the Royal Promenade and the idea of the parades (though they seemed rushed somehow, especially the second one).

It was good but not spectacular ; therefore, we couldn't find a "Wow!" moment during this cruise.

Still, the ice show was great (quality wise; it had variety, great music, nice costumes, excellent presentation in general) and people really enjoyed themselves during this cruise (energetic atmosphere at all times), so overall it was a positive experience.

You are correct. When you have one or more cruises to compare with, personally I can say that I had better experiences (in terms of the quality of entertainment or food; or even the food presentation) and seen better/nicer ships (talking about decorations, facilities and so on; the overall style of AOS is eclectic so some aspects are really nice, some others not so much).

You may say that those opinions are subjective and yes, De gustibus non est disputandum (as the Latin maxim goes).

Anyway, it was our first time on a Freedom class RCI ship (though not first time cruising with RCI). We enjoyed the walk down the Royal Promenade and the idea of the parades (though they seemed rushed somehow, especially the second one).

It was good but not spectacular ; therefore, we couldn't find a "Wow!" moment during this cruise.

Still, the ice show was great (quality wise; it had variety, great music, nice costumes, excellent presentation in general) and people really enjoyed themselves during this cruise (energetic atmosphere at all times), so overall it was a positive experience.

I like the idea of a promenade too, but it's a mall pretty much, isn't it? I enjoy malls in America, for an hour or two anyway ;-)

The parade sounds fun. Can't wait to see for myself!

I like the idea of a promenade too, but it's a mall pretty much, isn't it? I enjoy malls in America, for an hour or two anyway ;-)

The parade sounds fun. Can't wait to see for myself!

The first parade took place on the first night on board AOTS, after 11pm, by the Royal Promenade.

It was less than 30 minutes long but we did enjoy the colorful costumes and funny characters.

I'll let the images speak (better than any description I can come up with at this time):

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade.jpg

Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade1.jpg

Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade5.jpg

Getting ready for the Parade, Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade4.jpg

Getting ready for the Parade, Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade6.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade8.jpg

The singers on the bridge before the Parade, Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

The first parade took place on the first night on board AOTS, after 11pm, by the Royal Promenade.

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade10.jpg

Parade, Royal Promenade (Adventure of the Seas - June 3, 2010)

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade9.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade7.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade12.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade11.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade13.jpg

The characters were organized by departments (where the actual employees work).

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade14.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade15.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade16.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade17.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade18.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade19.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade20.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade21.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade22.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade23.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade25.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade24.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade26.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade27.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade28.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade29.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade30.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade31.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade32.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade33.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade34.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade35.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade36.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade37.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade38.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade39.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade40.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade41.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade42.jpg

June3-2010_PARADE_Royal-Promenade43.jpg

Archived