The unbelievable just happened on our scheduled 25th Princess cruise.

Toto2Kansas

We were just upgraded from an assigned AA mini suite (which we actually booked but left it open for upgrades) to a PH suite on the Emerald princess. I am absolutely amazed, as in all these cruises, it is the very first time we have ever been upgraded to the next class of stateroom.

So I have to say.................THE UPGRADE FAIRY DOES EXIST! Even for those Elite members that swore this would never happen to them.

(and it is even to one that doesn't have a ton of noise from the pool above it, but I am still packing my ear plugs just in case) lol

Congratulations Sue. That's wonderful. I'm still waiting for the upgrade fairly to make an appearance with me! My problem is that I usually pick specific cabins and mark it as no upgrade. But, for a PH suite, I'd give up my aft balcony. You're going to have a great week on the Emerald Princess.

Betty

We were just upgraded from an assigned AA mini suite (which we actually booked but left it open for upgrades) to a PH suite on the Emerald princess. I am absolutely amazed, as in all these cruises, it is the very first time we have ever been upgraded to the next class of stateroom.

So I have to say.................THE UPGRADE FAIRY DOES EXIST! Even for those Elite members that swore this would never happen to them.

(and it is even to one that doesn't have a ton of noise from the pool above it, but I am still packing my ear plugs just in case) lol

Cool! That's great news. :) I know you were going to have a great cruise but now it's been elevated to stupendous. :)

Fantastic news Toto! The upgrade fairy worked overtime on this one for you. I'm sure you will enjoy all the trappings of the upgrade.

After all the great advice you give out to us, you deserve something in return. Great that Princess fairy has worked her magic for us!

Have a brilliant cruise. Best wishes.

Toto;

What great luck. Those PH's are nice with one exception. The narrow balcony makes the upgraded wood furniture kinda cramped. As far as the nosie goes, other than a few instances of moving chairs, we didn't think it was all that bad.....:):):)

2964459390_b23d9ed8b9.jpg

Enjoy.....

Bob

I wonder if it has anything to do with 25 cruises!:rolleyes: Anyway, we were upgraded from a mini to a suite on the Golden Princess when we went to Hawaii. It was wonderful and I loved it. Now the mini seems small when we go. Happy for you and hope you have a wonderful time. :D

Archived