The unbelievable just happened on our scheduled 25th Princess cruise.

Toto2Kansas

Congratulations!!! We have had 17 cruises with Princess but never an upgrade. Carnival is the opposite! We've done 5 cruises with them and a good upgrade 4 times (from ov to ba)!! Maybe with our 3 upcoming cruises in the coming months Princess will come through!!! Not complaining, mind you, just wishing! Enjoy the Emerald. One of our favs.

We were just upgraded from an assigned AA mini suite (which we actually booked but left it open for upgrades) to a PH suite on the Emerald princess. I am absolutely amazed, as in all these cruises, it is the very first time we have ever been upgraded to the next class of stateroom.

So I have to say.................THE UPGRADE FAIRY DOES EXIST! Even for those Elite members that swore this would never happen to them.

(and it is even to one that doesn't have a ton of noise from the pool above it, but I am still packing my ear plugs just in case) lol

That is wonderful :)

So happy for you -- I laughed out loud in delight as I read your post! And this just a day or so after you posted a comment about no Sabatini's for breakfast on your next cruise. Obviously the upgrade fairy realizes what's truly important in life: food! How wonderful to have it turn out so well for such a special cruise; couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Enjoy, and happy birthday in advance!

Congratulations Toto!

I just completed my April 6 Corel Princess from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale and received only my 2nd real upgrade. It was my 25th Princess cruise and I got a last minute upgraded from an outside to a handicapped balcony. I could not believe the size of the shower.

So maybe it is the magic 25.:D

We were just upgraded from an assigned AA mini suite (which we actually booked but left it open for upgrades) to a PH suite on the Emerald princess. I am absolutely amazed, as in all these cruises, it is the very first time we have ever been upgraded to the next class of stateroom.

So I have to say.................THE UPGRADE FAIRY DOES EXIST! Even for those Elite members that swore this would never happen to them.

(and it is even to one that doesn't have a ton of noise from the pool above it, but I am still packing my ear plugs just in case) lol

How fantastic, have a great time!!!

Congrats Toto! You deserve this after all the advice and help you give your fellow Princess cruisers. We hope to meet you on a cruise someday soon. Happy cruising in your SUITE! :)

Just off the Sea Princess. We booked inside guaranteed. We were upgraded to an outside, then a mid-ship balcony. What a nice surprise!

Archived