B2B liquor question

I have searched to no avail. We're doing a B2B next winter on Freedom of the Seas. If we purchase liquor onboard during our first week, will it be delivered to our cabin at the end of week one, for consumption in our cabin on the second week?

Thanks!

Cindy

I have searched to no avail. We're doing a B2B next winter on Freedom of the Seas. If we purchase liquor onboard during our first week, will it be delivered to our cabin at the end of week one, for consumption in our cabin on the second week?

Thanks!

Cindy

NOPE! :cool:

They will know you are B2B and keep your liquor until the end of the 2nd week. Nice thought while it lasted though......right? :rolleyes:

Alas, they are wise to this ploy. Unless somehow the system does not register you as consecutive cruisers (and then you would be in a mess on turnaround day), they will not give you your booze until night #13.

HOWEVER, there is hope.

Make friends on the first leg. Have THEM buy it for you. Get it from them on the last night.

:D

Alas, they are wise to this ploy. Unless somehow the system does not register you as consecutive cruisers (and then you would be in a mess on turnaround day), they will not give you your booze until night #13.

HOWEVER, there is hope.

Make friends on the first leg. Have THEM buy it for you. Get it from them on the last night.

Listen to John Henry. Good adivice.

We did a B-2-B on the Mainer with two different rooms with same travel agent, had no problem purchasing our adult beverages on the last full day of the cruise and taking it to our cabin.

We did a B-2-B on the Mainer with two different rooms with same travel agent, had no problem purchasing our adult beverages on the last full day of the cruise and taking it to our cabin.

Of all the RCCL ships I have sailed doing B2B's, the Mariner was by far the strictest one

when it came to the purchase of alcohol on the first week.

Or even bringing it on board while boarding her, or from a port of call. ;)

We never saw any of it until the last night of the second week.

Where and when did you sail her?

HOWEVER, there is hope.

Buy it from the onboard shop on the last day of your first week and they will let you take it with you.

this will work, especially if bought at night.

Just wanted to be the first to pop in with - But it's wrong, so wrong and against the rules. :p :D

Actually on all the b2bs we have done--either in the same or different cabins, we have been given our booze on the last night of the 1st leg (if i bought it on the 1st leg.....)

actually i wouldn't care since i bought it to bring home....so i guess it depends on your luck....

(all have been properly linked as well)

On NCL Jewel several yrs. ago picked it up last nite of first cruise. They have only so much storage room. ANYONE NOTICE on newer large ships liquor section is getting really small??

On NCL Jewel several yrs. ago picked it up last nite of first cruise. They have only so much storage room. ANYONE NOTICE on newer large ships liquor section is getting really small??

Of all the RCCL ships I have sailed doing B2B's, the Mariner was by far the strictest one

when it came to the purchase of alcohol on the first week.

Or even bringing it on board while boarding her, or from a port of call. ;)

We never saw any of it until the last night of the second week.

Where and when did you sail her?

I sailed on the Mariner Jan 24th I was going to check 2 bottles of rum but I just walked thru and they never said a thing I didnt open them since I was buying them for my bar at home I put them on the desk in plain site of the steward and she asked how I got it on and just laughed when I told her

BTW we had a bomb threat so security was probably not concerned to much about booze and the Captain bought drinks for the ship for an hour after we left port

We have done 3 b2b cruises and each time bought booze during the last afternoon or evening of the first week and took it back to the cabin with us. If you book with RCI, I think they "link" your two cruises. But if you book thru' a TA and specifically tell them not to "link" your cruises, you should be OK. Had no impact on how our turnaround day was handled.

Archived