Just Upgraded!! WhooooHoooo!

LAC2

Booked an AD Gty, got an AA Dolphin deck D422 cabin. then today received an email from our wonderful TA that she arranged for an additional upgrade to a Caribe deck VS category cabin, C750! :):)

One CC member posted that this balcony is extremely shallow and crowded by the furniture. The only picture I found was of this cabin on the Star, which I think is a smaller ship. Ultimately, it doesn't matter....was just wondering what others might have experienced.

Also, we have not cruised in a suite before. What is your favorite suite perk?

We are soooooo excited. :D:D:D

Booked an AD Gty, got an AA Dolphin deck D422 cabin. then today received an email from our wonderful TA that she arranged for an additional upgrade to a Caribe deck VS category cabin, C750! :):)

One CC member posted that this balcony is extremely shallow and crowded by the furniture. The only picture I found was of this cabin on the Star, which I think is a smaller ship. Ultimately, it doesn't matter....was just wondering what others might have experienced.

Also, we have not cruised in a suite before. What is your favorite suite perk?

We are soooooo excited. :D:D:D

That's why it pays to have a good TA. I haven't been a suite (yet), but I'm sure you'll like the free internet and the breakfast at Sabatini's.

I have several favorite suite perks. Free laundry so I can go home with clean clothes and pack less(luggage allowance for flight, means more shoes too!) and my second favorite is breakfast at Sabatini's! The free Internet is also Very nice, especially now that it is WiFi. It is so nice sitting on your balcony with your laptop emailing people telling them what a fabulous time you are having. Congratulations on your "Suite" upgrade, now you may have a problem booking anything less unfortunately, lol. We are hooked on the suites because we love spending time in our cabin, love the extra room and all of the perks. Some people do not spend that much time in their cabin so would not appreciate all that it has to offer, but for us, we really use everything it has, including ALL of the perks. ENJOY!!!!! :D

We have stayed in a PH suite twice before and loved the Sabatini's breakfast, that was a must, it was never very crowded, and the service was great! I think we also got the thermal suite included with our suite but I'm not 100% sure on that. I think we just went to the spa, told them we were in a suite and they put the sticker on our cards for the week. You get corsages and a choice of some little snacks (things like chocolate covered strawberries) on the formal nights. Another perk is that you get the full room service menu so you can order anything from the dining rooms for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. I can't think of any other perks off the top of my head but if I think of any more I will come back to this thread. The suites are very nice, so enjoy your upgrade!! Congrats!!!

Booked an AD Gty, got an AA Dolphin deck D422 cabin. then today received an email from our wonderful TA that she arranged for an additional upgrade to a Caribe deck VS category cabin,

That's why it pays to have a good TA.

Congrats on a great upgrade.

It would be very, very rare that a TA is able to "arrange" for an upgrade.

More likely is that the Princess computer (known as the upgrade fairy) assigned the upgrade and relayed the information to the TA. I think the TA is trying to take credit for what the Princess computer did.

Congrats on a great upgrade.

It would be very, very rare that a TA is able to "arrange" for an upgrade.

More likely is that the Princess computer (known as the upgrade fairy) assigned the upgrade and relayed the information to the TA. I think the TA is trying to take credit for what the Princess computer did.

I tend to agree.

Emerald Princess, sailing 11/8/10. Can't wait!

4057950503_822d25e1fe_z.jpg

Here is a picture of the Ruby (exact double of the Emerald) in Naples that I took last October when we were doing the T/A. Your balcony is two decks above the AD mini's which are the ones with the covered balcony. Your specific balcony will be the second one in with the beam. If you want to see the full size just go to my flickr link at : Ruby Princess At Naples Dock Once there, click on the original size which is fairly large.

Have a great cruise.....:):):)

Bob

We are booked on a guarantee rate how often do you get an upgrade and how long does it take for them to assisn a cabin?

We booked this past Tuesday (Oct.19) and by Thursday (Oct.21) already had assigned cabins.Sailing Nov.18,2010-10day-Emerald Princess.We booked balcony BG and inside L category-got assigned to balcony BC and inside J.

Archived