Captain Christopher M. Turner

rafinmd

I was just reading HeatherInFlorida's Prinsendam review:

First and foremost, I commend our wonderful, friendly, accessible Captain Christopher M. Turner who was always there with the most amazing smile on the high seas.

I know the current Prinsemdam rotation is Captain Gunderson and Captain Albert. Is Captain Turner still with HAL? If so, which ship?

Roy

I was just reading HeatherInFlorida's Prinsendam review:

I know the current Prinsemdam rotation is Captain Gunderson and Captain Albert. Is Captain Turner still with HAL? If so, which ship?

Roy

Captain Turner was on the Zuiderdam for our October Panama Cruise. I don't recall when his current contract is up but he did mention that his family was joining him on the ship for the Christmas holiday cruise.

Captain Turner was on the Zuiderdam for our October Panama Cruise. I don't recall when his current contract is up but he did mention that his family was joining him on the ship for the Christmas holiday cruise.

Thank you.

I was on the Zuiderdam a year ago last October and Captain Turner was the Master of the Ship. I might add he came across a difficult situation at a certain port and he certainly handled it with a lot of class. I rate him as a very good to outstanding Captain. As far as I know, he is assigned to the Zuiderdam and he does a fine job.

Captain Turner was at the helm of the Zuiderdam when we sailed her last April. We found him an excellent captain and very engaging. His praise for the Prinsendam led to our booking her for our first transatlantic cruise next spring.

Archived