It's All a Cruise Critic Plot!

I have it all figured out. Cruise Critic got RCI to postpone the announcement. It is a case of influence peddling (or some corporate sneaky doings). CC provides tons of advertising for RCI and RCI advertises on CC and supports CC Meet & Mingles. They are definately in each other's pockets. :rolleyes:

Soooooo....... given the amount of time and posts that have been devoted to this issue - think of the advertising for RCI and the "activity" that CC can show to other advertisers to justify a higher cost for said advertising. The longer RCI and CC can drag this out the more money they each can take to the bank. :eek:

We are being used I tell you, used! :D

I have it all figured out. Cruise Critic got RCI to postpone the announcement. It is a case of influence peddling (or some corporate sneak doings). CC provides tons of advertising for RCI and RCI advertises on CC and supports CC Meet & Mingles. They are definately in each other's pockets. :rolleyes:

Soooooo....... given the amount of time and posts that have been devoted to this issue - think of the advertising for RCI and the "activity" that CC can show to other advertisers to justify a higher cost for said advertising. The longer RCI and CC can drag this out the more money they each can take to the bank. :eek:

As long as they give me cab fare i'm good with it.;)

I have it all figured out. Cruise Critic got RCI to postpone the announcement. It is a case of influence peddling (or some corporate sneaky doings). CC provides tons of advertising for RCI and RCI advertises on CC and supports CC Meet & Mingles. They are definately in each other's pockets. :rolleyes:

This from someone whose screen name is TRANQUIL WATERS?:confused:

On second thought, I think RCI head office staff are amusing themselves with this. They plant a mole on cruise critic, start a rumor about C&A changes, take bets to see how many threads/messages there are on this one subject, and laugh themselves silly during their coffee break!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Since I am leaving two days after the "now delayed"...."previously rumoured" ...and "end of days" on the 12th.... ;) ;)

Color me happy for whatever reason the date is delayed!!

And that color is a beautiful and crystal clear Diamond color!!! :D

On second thought, I think RCI head office staff are amusing themselves with this. They plant a mole on cruise critic, start a rumor about C&A changes, take bets to see how many threads/messages there are on this one subject, and laugh themselves silly during their coffee break!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sounds like a fun job to me!! :p

I guess I must have missed it,R they changeing the date for the changes to C & A?

Yes. The new rumor is that the rumored announcement date is changed. Hi to you and Connie. :)

Well, phooey, I guess I will actually have to do some computer work & paperwork tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure it will be appreciated by my employers. :D:):D

Since I am leaving two days after the "now delayed"...."previously rumoured" ...and "end of days" on the 12th.... ;) ;)

Color me happy for whatever reason the date is delayed!!

And that color is a beautiful and crystal clear Diamond color!!! :D

Make sure you use a loop to check that diamond for inclusions.;)

hey PH8, remember at the Captains Q & A session on Radiance in December that the hotel director Clunis was asked about the changes and he said (and I quote verbatim) "changes are coming next month but I don't know the details".

I think they had to delay the announcement because the IT guys couldn't get the software to work right on everyone's cruise history.

hey PH8, remember at the Captains Q & A session on Radiance in December that the hotel director Clunis was asked about the changes and he said (and I quote verbatim) "changes are coming next month but I don't know the details".

I think they had to delay the announcement because the IT guys couldn't get the software to work right on everyone's cruise history.

I do recall that...........oh well,something or someone has held it up,I guess......

I do recall that...........oh well,something or someone has held it up,I guess......

It's only my non educated guess, but I think there won't be an announcement when the changes happen. We will go onto the "new & improved" website and the changes will have been applied! Just like the nightmare of discovering their newly designed website... JMHO!

Archived