Everything Silhouette thread.

derf5585

I did. Just for now I am concentrating on my Connie cruise in April....

Great we are having a pre cruise get together at King of Prussia Mall if you leave in the PA/NJ/NY/MA or anyplace nearby on March 26 we would love to have you join us:)

I am booked on this cruise too and will be travelling solo for the first time. For a single, the price dropped by $1,100. Are you using Choice Air and booking the hotel (Grand Elysee Hamburg or the Movenpick Hotel) with Celebrity? I need to overnight and I am uncomfortable booking the hotel and transportation by myself. Does anyone know which cruise ship terminal the Silhouette uses in Hamburg?

We are not using Choice Air. I keep checking online,but it is still very expensive ($1650 each). We will probably do hotel and transp ourselves with the help of Cruise Critic posts, of course! If anyone knows of low priced airlnes, please let me know. right now, the air tickets cost more than the cruise!

Andrea

We are not using Choice Air. I keep checking online,but it is still very expensive ($1650 each). We will probably do hotel and transp ourselves with the help of Cruise Critic posts, of course! If anyone knows of low priced airlnes, please let me know. right now, the air tickets cost more than the cruise!

Andrea

I don't know your location in Ohio, I only know that my grandson drives from WV and it

takes him appr. 7 hrs. more or less to get home to Jersey. This might be your best bet,

staying at a motel close to the cruise port. Check it out, some have transportation to

the port with parking at the motel included.

The airfare you have quoted is excessive for the distance you have to travel. I'm sure a

bus would be cheaper, even if you left a day earlier.

Flying might be more convenient, only if you're willing to pay the price.

That's why I love living near the cruise port, BAYONNE!!!

Andrea

Are you saying $1,650.00 pp round trip from Cincinnati Ohio to New Jersey/New York.:eek::eek: When are you traveling?

Just booked for 30th November sailing in AQ Class. Sailed on the Eclipse last Nov and we honestly couldn't think of much Celebrity could improve on to be honest.

Well it appears with the addition of the new dining venues and the updating of Michaels Club they've somehow managed to do it.

It sounds awful but I'm already wishing my year away !!!!!

12 Days of being pampered on the ship to prepare me for 3 days of madness Christmas shopping in NYC then trying to avoid paying the duty on our purchases when we land back in England!!!!!!!

We're booked for April 2012 in AQ class!

I am referring to the ship as Silho--can't spell the full name but don't want to call her Silly...

There are great tips about parking, travel, hotels etc on the East Coast Dep Bd--there's a thread devoted to Bayonne exclusively that is a very huge help!!!

HI Everyone!

Just booked the 2/10/12 out of Bayonne. I am so excited. I am up in Syracuse NY and we are getting hammered with snow.

Ocean Dancer check out the east coast departure board. There is alot of information on hotels that do have free parking. Some even have shuttle service. In the Bayonne area

I look forward to all your posts on the sailing of the new ship.

Nora

Archived