D+ Welcome Basket

Are you a closet Canadian? Noticed the 'eh'... :p

Almost married one from Winterpeg...worked out better the way things are...still ended up with relatives up in the frozen North...just that it is Alaska instead. My dad is in Calgary like every month yet he seems to have missed on some of the Canadian talk...

I've known lots of great folks from Canada....like Toronto and Vancouver both...

Almost married one from Winterpeg...worked out better the way things are...still ended up with relatives up in the frozen North...just that it is Alaska instead. My dad is in Calgary like every month yet he seems to have missed on some of the Canadian talk...

I've known lots of great folks from Canada....like Toronto and Vancouver both...

You won't see me using 'eh', either, but on every cruise I go on, someone mentions the 'eh' thing. ;)

MM, thanks for posting that.....it looks like a nice gift. Wonder if they'll be taking the candy and stuff out of the fridge?

There is candy in the fridge? :eek:

I think I have opened that fridge once in all of my cruises.......

We always bring a cooler, maybe that's why?

Just out of curiosity,what do you get in the box? I couldn't figure out.

From the Member's Benefits Page under Footnote #5.....

"Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest's stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine, house white wine or house sparkling wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory".

Radio posted on his "live" thread that his basket (D+) contained dried fruit, nuts, and gouda cheeses with a bottle of water. Obviously, he didn't have a chance to preorder as he embarked on Jan. 21, so he was surprised and he correctly opined that it must be part of the new C&A program. Seems to be a very nice gift. Yes, Robyn, there is candy in the fridge and cookies too!

Thanks for posting the pics, Carol. And thanks to Mommabean for sharing them! It looks like a nice basket that will appeal to most. Much better than the baseball caps I never wore or the blue pleather picture frames. The tote bags were very useful, though.

I am curious about the wine that is included. Guess someone will post about it before too long.

Archived