Krazy Kruizers injured in bad fall

CrystalLady

Hi Yonnie:) ... just came back to check on your progress and I'm so sorry to hear it isn't better news, just one thing after the other! Glad you got a new laptop and you're all hooked up.

Sounds like you're having a rough time of it and have quite a road ahead. But you're hanging in with a great attitude and that's half the battle. My poor DH has Shingles of all things and that's a long haul, too, but he's trying to keep his sense of humor and just get through it.

We don't have a lot of choice about it, do we? Just focus on the future when you can get back on another HAL ship and this will be all but a memory. Thinking of you with lots of prayers for your recovery.

Hi Yonnie:) ... just came back to check on your progress and I'm so sorry to hear it isn't better news, just one thing after the other! Glad you got a new laptop and you're all hooked up.

Sounds like you're having a rough time of it and have quite a road ahead. But you're hanging in with a great attitude and that's half the battle. My poor DH has Shingles of all things and that's a long haul, too, but he's trying to keep his sense of humor and just get through it.

We don't have a lot of choice about it, do we? Just focus on the future when you can get back on another HAL ship and this will be all but a memory. Thinking of you with lots of prayers for your recovery.

hi heather

i am sorry to hear that your dh has shingles -- i had that about 25 years ago -- awful -- first couple of weeks i was scared that those nasty cigarette looking marks around the stomach would connect

hope your dh responds to the medication and recovers quickly

Thank you, Yonnie! Yes, it's very painful and I just feel so sorry for him. Like they say, "getting old isn't for sissies"!!! We sure know that!

Keep getting better and keep smiling:)

True, but I still think it's a lot better than the alternative.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived