Win a 9-Night Crossing in HAL's Transatlantic Writing Contest - Plus Win Swag From CC

Dan Askin

I love the Zuiderdam. It was our first HAL cruise and the crew was the best we had ever encountered at sea! A number of crew members that we spoke to referred to the Zuiderdam as "a happy ship"! We know that we were happy every minute of the week that we shared their home!

My favorite HAL ship so far, the Westerdam! Have sailed on her twice, she felt like home, so comfortable, great staff, great layout! Will be sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam in March, so I could change my mind. But even so, the Westerdam will ale ays have a special place in my heart! I also entered the HAL Essay Contest. Wish me luck!

I have not yet sailed on any cruise line yet, however I have drooled over many a brochure, Holland America always catch my eye!! From all my dream cruise dreams I will say the Volendam. I have seen loads of wonderful places this ship sails to and those destinations constantly leave me dreaming.....The memories from a cruise line such as the Volendam would last an eternity!!! ♥

Archived