MS EURODAM Embarking TOMORROW!

maria-fan-22

My sister and her family will be joining you - definitely do the Tamarind.

Your room should be ready when you arrive :) Have a great cruise:)

I agree with jhannah and kazu, Tamarind is a MUST!''

Eurodam is a wonderful ship Happy cruising!

• 1 year later...
This will be my first cruise and I never thought I would book a cruise. I am use to all inclusive vacations and just don't know what to expect!

Welcome to cruise critic :D expect to have a good time, feel a little pampered and remember everything isn't all inclusive;)

Okay...is it just me or did anyone else freak out a little when the title of this post was "embarking tomorrow on the Eurodam!"...I am leaving for our cruise on the Eurodam this coming saturday and I thought "uh oh..did I miss something? Then I noticed the original post was from over a year ago! How did it bump back and post today?

:confused:

Okay...is it just me or did anyone else freak out a little when the title of this post was "embarking tomorrow on the Eurodam!"...I am leaving for our cruise on the Eurodam this coming saturday and I thought "uh oh..did I miss something? Then I noticed the original post was from over a year ago! How did it bump back and post today?

:confused:

It happens. Someone finds an old thread, decides to post, and up it comes. Then, what usually happens, is someone reads the original post without realizing how old it is, and answers that post, not the new one.

You'll quickly learn to check the original posting date when opening what looks to be a new thread.

It happens. Someone finds an old thread, decides to post, and up it comes. Then, what usually happens, is someone reads the original post without realizing how old it is, and answers that post, not the new one.

You'll quickly learn to check the original posting date when opening what looks to be a new thread.

Yes....I have learned something new today! So glad I didn't "miss the boat" !;)

Archived