have caribe deck balcony thinking of bringing small inflatable pool will cabin stewar

surf324mi

booked a gty on 4/24 rudy got a caribe deck balcony will my room steward fill it or will i have too ,oh by the way tomorrow is 4/1

Not only will "Stewart" fill the pool, he/she/it will blow up your inflatable palm trees....<grin>

have a great cruise......

Maybe it's just me, but I would take care of this myself and not ask the room steward to 'fill up a pool' on the balcony for a little one. They have enough to do now with added cabins to clean, and this is not really something you should expect them to take care of for you, even with an extra tip. IMHO

Not only was our steward willing to inflate and fill our wading pool, he was extremely helpful when we brought back the fish we caught on our deep-sea fishing excursion. He arranged to have the chef prepare, grill, and serve them to us instead of the normal UBD. What a treat!

Since he went above and beyond, I wanted to give him something a little extra, so we left him the pool at the end of the trip. I'm sure he'll be able to fix the leak and get lots of use out of it.

;)

Is it safe to have an inflatable filled pool on your balcony? I am amazed at the things they allow if it's true, it's amazing! If there is a lot of motion of the ship can't the water spill out? Not sure I'd do it but if you are serious and they allow it, go for it and enjoy LOL.

Right after he baits you deep sea fishing hooks, stokes you B-B-Q grill and ......

Hey Toto & Embracedbylife as the OP pointed out tomorrow is 4/1!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I would take care of this myself and not ask the room steward to 'fill up a pool' on the balcony for a little one. They have enough to do now with added cabins to clean, and this is not really something you should expect them to take care of for you, even with an extra tip. IMHO

Is it safe to have an inflatable filled pool on your balcony? I am amazed at the things they allow if it's true, it's amazing! If there is a lot of motion of the ship can't the water spill out? Not sure I'd do it but if you are serious and they allow it, go for it and enjoy LOL.

:D:D

while we are on the balcony subject, will they let me drop a fishing line off mine?

there is no fool, like an april fool hehehehehehehe

No, fishing off of balconies and kite flying off of balconies are strictly prohibited, however, they will even bait your hook aft on Promenade, and you can let out the kite string aft on 16. ;)

My concern is that an installation of an inflatable pool on a Caribe deck balcony may cause the ship to seriously list to the side your cabin is on. Of course, you could supply an inflatable pool to the cabin on the opposite side of the ship from you. Even if you are able to balance the ship in this fashion, you run the risk of significantly increasing the ship's roll in high seas. You might be able to counteract these forces by placing one pool in each of two inside cabins on the Plaza Deck, specifically P318 and P319. Better yet might be to add an additional pool in the Medical Center on the Gala Deck.

My concern is that an installation of an inflatable pool on a Caribe deck balcony may cause the ship to seriously list to the side your cabin is on. Of course, you could supply an inflatable pool to the cabin on the opposite side of the ship from you. Even if you are able to balance the ship in this fashion, you run the risk of significantly increasing the ship's roll in high seas. You might be able to counteract these forces by placing one pool in each of two inside cabins on the Plaza Deck, specifically P318 and P319. Better yet might be to add an additional pool in the Medical Center on the Gala Deck.

my cousin told me to bring some lead to counteract the pool weight, i figured i could bring it on in the rolling cooler ima gonna bring

Archived