Share a bargain/deal

16 night cruise on the QM2 from Hong Kong to Brisbane for only $1199 per person!

Sure it's in less than two weeks but if I could get the time off work (and wasn't going on another cruise next month) I'd definitely snag this! I only managed enough time off for the 2 nighter Brisbane to Sydney! :( lol

Edited by mikeyg0

Love to hear how your Ocean Princess cruise went.... she is our all time favourite ship will be looking at some of her itineraries for 2014 too....

Absolutely loved everything about our Ocean Princess cruise, Shiona. It exceeded expectations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mariner of the Seas has some good bargains going on the Repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Dubai and Dubai on to Singapore....

You need to check around for prices , but I did see one American Vacation Agent quoting Insides at $34 per day..Un believable,,,probably only 1 at that price.:D, and it would be gone by the time you made an enquiry:rolleyes:

Lots of good deals for Carnival Spirit during the off season. Just booked the 27th July 2013 9-night South Pacific. Cost for two adults and two kids in the cheapest inside quad-room (category 44) was $2,263.09 plus a $100 onboard credit. I guess you could say I am quite the "cruise sale finder".

It's my first experience with an Aussie travel agent, bit of a learning curve but I think we'll be alright.

Hi we will be on this cruise also, booked it yesterday we are also from Victoria, taking our son wife and two children, and ourselves of course we have cruised on Spirit last year :)

Jacquie

I've already got 2 future cruises booked but I'M STILL LOOKING for bargains!

I think I must be addicted to looking for the best cruise prices!

Anyone else with this disease? What is the cure if any?? :D

Gae

I've already got 2 future cruises booked but I'M STILL LOOKING for bargains! I think I must be addicted to looking for the best cruise prices!Anyone else with this disease? What is the cure if any?? :D

Gae

There is no cure....I am afraid you are hooked...:D:D

Next comes stage 2 ...when you start looking for longer and longer cruises...:eek:

From Rhapsody Roll call

OMG:eek: I picked DMIL Julie up from Dawn Princess on Good Friday.

I mentioned that there was a cabin available on Rhapsody for this sailing.

We put a hold on it, booked and paid for it today, and sail in 10 days. Woohoo.

We have registered for M&M. 45 registered.

See you all there!!!!!!

Julie will be the one on a walker. She's done more than 75 cruises. Lost count:o

Seija & Julie

Aussie Frequent Floaters

1985 Fairstar South Pacific

1999 Fair Princess South Pacific

2006 Pacific Sky B2B Singapore

2007 Rhapsody Singapore

2009 Rhapsody Hawaii Easter

2009 Rhapsody QLD

2009 Pacific Dawn South Pacific Christmas

2010 Rhapsody QLD

2010 Rhapsody South Pacific Christmas

2011 Rhapsody Hawaii

2011 Rhapsody QLD

2012 Radiance South Pacific ****Exactly the same as we're doing in 10 days***

2012 Rhapsody QLD

2013 Rhapsody South Pacific

2013 Carnival Spirit Sydney to Melbourne

Booked

Rhapsody April 2013

Radiance Oct 2013 Top of Australia

Radiance Dec 2013 Christmas B2B

Edited by Aussie FF
add

...... taking advantage of the cheapy Carnival Spirit prices and booked us on her June 17 South Pacific 11 night cruise for $782.40 pp inside gty.... she's worth a try at that price.... and yay we don't go to Noumea........wooohooooooo

...... taking advantage of the cheapy Carnival Spirit prices and booked us on her June 17 South Pacific 11 night cruise for $782.40 pp inside gty.... she's worth a try at that price.... and yay we don't go to Noumea........wooohooooooo

Saw that one whilst looking for a cruise for the daughter. If I had holidays and didn't have to work I would be on it.

I have 5 years to retirement and I just hope these cruising bargains will still be around when the time comes.

Regards Elaine.

• 1 month later...

Found this...

Fly to Seattle and stay 2 nights pre cruise before embarking the 4* Rhapsody of the Seas visiting the Alaska Inside Passage, Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord and Victoria before disembarking in Seattle and flying home. 21st August 2013

11 nights - from $2899pp inside

Includes 2 nights in Seattle!!

Wow all above and airfares included.....

Found this...

Fly to Seattle and stay 2 nights pre cruise before embarking the 4* Rhapsody of the Seas visiting the Alaska Inside Passage, Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord and Victoria before disembarking in Seattle and flying home. 21st August 2013

Now that is delivering the WOW!!! Where did you find that

Thanks

Raina

Good to see local TAs putting together special flight/cruise packages to Alaska.

Good deals to Alaska towards the end of the season have always been available to locals.

Just looked at my overseas TA - $399 inside (plus taxes) for this cruise, to give an example.

Edited by MMDown Under

Found this...

I know that we are unable to name agents, but how did you come across this offer? I have googled variations of the keys words above but with no results :/

Another one....

This was found on Australian website.... ****** 1**

Rome to Texas - Fly/Stay/Cruise*

Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, 25th October 2013. This package includes your flights to Rome, here you stay one night pre cruise before visiting the hotspots of the Med including Athens, Naples, Barcelona and Seville before disembarking in Texas fly home. This 33 night package starts from an incredible $3599pp Interior Stateroom Guarantee

Extras:Includes hotel stay in Rome Visit St Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.