Share a bargain/deal

March 2014

Sun Princess Relocation cruise ..

Sydney to Kobe.

Some great sale prices have been released for this cruise.

(At least for you get time to shop around for a cheap one way air fare back, instead of of being trapped into a last minute air fare.)

We're booked on this one - $100 a day per person for an inside cabin.

Also today we booked Diamond Princess leaving on 26 Apr for 10 nights from Tokyo around Japan back to Tokyo (called Golden Week cruise). This wasn't real cheap as it is a popular time in Japan but it fits in with the 1st cruise which arrives in Kobe on 21st Apr. Princess have just dropped the price from $2465 to $1749 per person inside cabin. The balcony cabin is now cheaper than an outside one.

Now to look out for a cheap flight home to the Gold Coast on Jetstar.

Holland America 14 day Sydney to Auckland - only $899 inside or $1299 balcony. Departing 10 November. Doesn't seem too bad a price!

Thats a great price...if I wasn't already on the Solstice I would have gone for that...HAL ships are very nice.

Sue

Holland America 14 day Sydney to Auckland - only $899 inside or $1299 balcony. Departing 10 November. Doesn't seem too bad a price!

Oops - meant to say 14 nights Auckland to Sydney - got it the wrong way round.

Yep, that's a really good one!

Just a pity they're not like that later in the season... but that's when everyone can travel, so that's just wishful thinking!

Just received this deal for next February 2014:

QUEEN VICTORIA Santiago to Brisbane or Sydney

21 or 23 nights FROM $1,415 - $68 PER NIGHT!

Fly/Stay/Cruise packages available.

The airfares are more than the cruise :(

Its unbelievable...especially whenyou consider how many hours you are on a plane and how many DAYS on the ship:D

Cunard must also be having issues with the Australian circumnavigation as they are having another 10 day sale. Last one (with brilliant prices ) was just in August.

One site has a QE cruise for $4900 including airfare -Chile to Brisbane. Lots of sea days.

Edited by Pushka

For those looking for a taste of luxury cruising I think these Crystal cruises offer a good deal and are heavily discounted - they are "all inclusive" including drinks so little extra to pay

V4225 - San Diego to Auckland from US$3135 in Oct/Nov 2014 - 15 days

or a combo cruise which carries onto Sydney and is discounted by a further 25% off the single voyage fares at the moment

V4225/4226 - San Diego to Sydney from US$6425 in Nov 2014 - 27 days

Edited by Bodogbodog

For those looking for a taste of luxury cruising I think these Crystal cruises offer a good deal and are heavily discounted - they are "all inclusive" including drinks so little extra to pay

V4225 - San Diego to Auckland from US$3135 in Oct/Nov 2014 - 15 days

or a combo cruise which carries onto Sydney and is discounted by a further 25% off the single voyage fares at the moment

V4225/4226 - San Diego to Sydney from US$6425 in Nov 2014 - 27 days

A lot of people tend to brush the Luxury Cruise Lines aside and think they are out of reach . However when you add in all the extras that are included , and if you wait for a slale price to come up , they are exceptionally good buying.

We have done 2 Regent cruises and they have been the best ever.......

and not that much more than you would pay on a mass market line.

With overseas markets still recovering from the Global Financial Downturn there should be some very good deals around this ,and next year.

Ship Name: Sun Princess

Cruise Code: S331A

Departure Date: Monday, 11 November 2013

Cruise Name: Sydney to Auckland

Nights: 14

Departing: Sydney

Inside IF $799 pp.

Cheap. Cheap.

Edited by icat2000

Just booked on Solstice, our favourite ship for Nov 28th, 12 nts to NZ. Last minute deal Balcony $1360pp. v happy with that price.

Wow, that is an amazing deal. Can i ask where you found them? I mean TA or direct? I tried a search on a few popular sites but could not find this deal.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by orangestreet

Wow, that is an amazing deal. Can i ask where you found them? I mean TA or direct? I tried a search on a few popular sites but could not find this deal.

Enjoy your cruise!

I booked directly with Celebrity. Though I just did another check on the prices and they have gone up a bit since we booked on Wednesday.

I did also check with my US TA and the prices were pretty much the same.

Voyager of the Seas 14 night cruise departs 9th November from $829

Oosterdam 14 night cruise departs 10th November from $899

Sun Princess 15 night cruise departs 11 November from $1189

Oh I wish I could fly by the seat of my pants.

"HAL has a budget 7 day cruise in the Eastern Caribbean advertised $399

RCL has a budget 7 day cruise in the Eastern Caribbean advertised $399

Celebrity has a budget 7 day cruise in the Eastern Caribbean for $599

All are inside prices for November.

Whats wrong with them? Why are they so cheap?"

Under Princess Cruises

When is hurricane season up there?

Now!

I met some folk from Fort Lauderdale on a cruise once and they said they always cruise during the hurricane season as thats when they are almost paid to cruise. They said they had never had any trouble as the ships just go around the storms and the itineraries can be changed at the drop of a hat.

However I imagine it would be fairly cloudy and windy , and those storms seem to be getting bigger and wilder each year:eek:

Just booked on Solstice, our favourite ship for Nov 28th, 12 nts to NZ. Last minute deal Balcony $1360pp. v happy with that price.

Well done such a great price, my dad is doing this cruise & paid a $1000 extra each, but i wont tell him:eek: