Share a bargain/deal

We have also just booked on the Grand Princess SA cruise - our TA says it is now sold out! Waiting for them to come up with some group travel deals from Perth to Ft. Lauderdale and then San. Fran. back to Perth but won't know until Jan. '12. Should be a fabulous trip!...Joan:)

Hi Joan nice to know there's a few of us from 'downunder'...:)

It has sold out very quickly, however, I would say as it gets closer to the time there may be some availability when it's time to 'pay up'.

It's a wonderful itinerary, one we've always wanted to do.

If you go to the Grand Princess Roll Call and register your name, they have a spreadsheet for everyone if you are interested.

Jilly:)

Not sure if this is a particularly good deal or not but if anyone is interested in getting the Princess cruise credits up..........

Dawn Princess

Sydney to Brisbane

18 May, 2012 - 2 nights

An online OZ TA has it from $440 pp inside plus $100 per cabin OBC.

I've never seen OBC for a 2 night anything before so that's why I thought it was special :D

Edited by Debsta

Some great deals going on 2012 P&O UK world cruise sectors, i.e. Arcadia, Aurora, Oriana. I just picked up one on Arcadia. Outside cabin - 49 days, Arcadia - Sydney - Southampton via Africa..$5600 plus £125 obc pp. You can go direct to P&O or the on line t/a's. Much the same price.

Some great deals going on 2012 P&O UK world cruise sectors, i.e. Arcadia, Aurora, Oriana. I just picked up one on Arcadia. Outside cabin - 49 days, Arcadia - Sydney - Southampton via Africa..$5600 plus £125 obc pp. You can go direct to P&O or the on line t/a's. Much the same price.

That is about $114.00 per day for your sector - great price! That is why we booked her too - really good deals.

See you on board Arcadia :)

That is about $114.00 per day for your sector - great price! That is why we booked her too - really good deals.

See you on board Arcadia :)

Thanks everybody, yes see you on board !

Not a 'bargain' as such, but Celebrity Century 17 Feb 2012, 18 night half circumnavigation from Perth to Sydney has had very big price drops from what the prices were previosuly - the prices changed last night on their website.

I have just upgraded from a guarantee oceanview on the lowest level to a Concierge Class Balcony for just under $500 each.

At the moment, the cheapest inside would set you back abouy $222 per day for a couple.

Very excited, as this will be our first balcony!!

In my email today, Celebrity Century 13n 24Dec11

Sydney to Auckland

Twin from 1452

Quad from 1383

Wish I had a bit more leave to take up on this Christmas bargain! :D

Was alerted there was something happening when Kiwi Kruser got a good deal on the previous sailing Auck - Sydney, so had a look.

Our Oceanview as gone from NZD7330 to NZD5100 for the two of us. So thats just under $200pd pp including gratuties. No complaints from this quarter! That pays for our trip to Noosa- yippee.:cool:

A bit of a mission for our TA to get is sorted as NZ agent had to get Aussie Agent to sort out because we have an accessible cabin. But its done.

Would be great if we could encourage a few more Kiwi's and Aussie's to cruise with Celebrity. Finding the Roll Calls on Celebrity very quiet compared to last years Diamond trip which was very social. Still time - 6 months to go:rolleyes:

Was alerted there was something happening when Kiwi Kruser got a good deal on the previous sailing Auck - Sydney, so had a look.

Our Oceanview as gone from NZD7330 to NZD5100 for the two of us. So thats just under $200pd pp including gratuties. No complaints from this quarter! That pays for our trip to Noosa- yippee.:cool:

A bit of a mission for our TA to get is sorted as NZ agent had to get Aussie Agent to sort out because we have an accessible cabin. But its done.

Would be great if we could encourage a few more Kiwi's and Aussie's to cruise with Celebrity. Finding the Roll Calls on Celebrity very quiet compared to last years Diamond trip which was very social. Still time - 6 months to go:rolleyes:

This one is even better....via email today.

Celebrity.....to NZ.....12th Dec....$999 twin for seniors.

Jen

This one is even better....via email today.

Celebrity.....to NZ.....12th Dec....$999 twin for seniors.

Jen

Just updating this one. Got yet another different email. Same cruise for $849. Seems like Celebrity may be trying to get some action....hooray....this could mean some good last minute deals are finally coming our way. Let the 'war' begin:D

Jen

Just updating this one. Got yet another different email. Same cruise for $849. Seems like Celebrity may be trying to get some action....hooray....this could mean some good last minute deals are finally coming our way. Let the 'war' begin:D

Jen

I have been unable to research cruises on Celebrity website. I can get into the website, but not research cruises, such as this one.

Has anyone else been having trouble in Australia?

I have been unable to research cruises on Celebrity website. I can get into the website, but not research cruises, such as this one.Has anyone else been having trouble in Australia?

Not sure whats going on. The Celebrity site over here is now showing the Senior Deals as Sold Out , but some TA's are still advertising them. Guess there was a rush on bookings and they may be taking stock of the situation.

Not sure whats going on. The Celebrity site over here is now showing the Senior Deals as Sold Out , but some TA's are still advertising them. Guess there was a rush on bookings and they may be taking stock of the situation.

I wonder if some TAs still have an allocation for a certain period.

I notice, under Celebrity thread, that there have been problems with cruise enquiries.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1430552

Edited by MMDown Under

I wonder if some TAs still have an allocation for a certain period.

I notice, under Celebrity thread, that there have been problems with cruise enquiries.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1430552

Have just been on Celebrity site, choosing USA as country of residence and these seniors specials are still there. Also checked another online USA agent who has the specials and shows a lot of inside cabins cat 10 still available, plus other seniors specials on other categories.

There are some great deals at the moment:

Fremantle to Melbourne 7 nt Pacific Sun 28 Oct 11 from $779

New Zealand 10 nt Pacific Pearl 27 Nov 11 from $869

New Zealand 14 nt Sun Princess 30 Nov 11 from $1219

Australia & NZ 18 nt Radiance of the Seas 31 Oct 11 from $1579

New Zealand Roundtrip 16 nt Volendam 19 Dec 11 from $2229

Around Australia 28 nt Dawn Princess 07 Sep 11 from $2479

Auckland to Sydney 15 nt Silver Shadow 05 Jan 12 from $8445

Sydney to Auckland 15 nt Silver Shadow 20 Jan 12 from $8445

Noumea, Lifou, Vila 7 nt Pacific Dawn 13 Aug 11 from $579

$53 A DAY! Polynesian Treasures 14 nt Rhapsody of the Seas 21 Sep 11 from $749

Isle of Pines, Wala, Poum 12 nt Pacific Jewel 25 Jul 11 from $869

Isle of Pines, Vila, Lifou 10 nt Pacific Jewel 30 Nov 11 from $869

Bounty Adventure 16 nt Pacific Jewel 13 Oct 11 from $1049

FREE UPGRADE! Fiji, Vanuatu, New Cal 12 nt Rhapsody of the Seas 22 Jan 12 from $1129

South Pacific & Barrier Reef 30 nt Zaandam 09 Dec 11 from $4449

Hawaii to Auckland 14 nt Rhapsody of the Seas 21 Sep 11 from $749

Brisbane to Hong Kong 17 nt Sun Princess 21 Sep 11 from $1449

San Francisco to Sydney 21 nt Aurora 26 Jan 12 from $2079

Hong Kong to Brisbane 25 nt Sun Princess 08 Oct 11 from $2999

Sydney to Singapore 16 nt Zaandam 23 Dec 12 from $3099

San Francisco to Sydney 27 nt Sea Princess 20 Sep 12 from $2859

Los Angeles to Papeete 21 nt Regatta 16 Dec 11 from $3595

Sydney to Singapore 30 nt Zaandam 09 Dec 11 from $4449

Panamal Canal Fly & Cruise - Los Angeles to Miami 20 nt Norwegian Pearl 30 Sep 11 from $4899

Mediterranean Fly & Cruise - Eastern Med 12 nt Celebrity Constellation 13 Oct 11 from $3129

Mediterranean Fly & Cruise - Eastern Med 12 nt Celebrity Constellation 01 Oct 11 from $3229

Edited by LuckiePuris

Celebrity Century 12 December 2011 Auckland to Sydney 12 nights.

A$1799 twin share Concierge Balcony including flight from AUS to Auckland, two nights accommodation, and return flight SYD to BNE or MEL.

Jilly:)

We have all ready booked that one ...

Come and join us.:D

Looks like they are throwing the flights in for you Aussies for free.

Way to go.....

and you don't have to go to an overseas agent...

The deals are here , and happening for us.:D

We have all ready booked that one ...

Come and join us.:D

Looks like they are throwing the flights in for you Aussies for free.

Way to go.....

and you don't have to go to an overseas agent...

The deals are here , and happening for us.:D

We have had a good look at this, and the Concierge looks very tempting, but we are just back from another. Now that the flights are included....I wonder if DH will be able to get time off. It is very, very enticing.

Jen