Sapper could certainly use our prayers.

COLLEYBERRY

Sapper, I'm sorry to hear your son is ill, but so glad to hear your other son is a match; that does not happen often. I want you to know that I've got my family praying for your family - for strength for you, for safety of your son in Afghanistan, and for a return to good health for your son who is ill.

Comforting thoughts coming your way.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Sapper, my prayers are with you and your family at such a stressful time. My brother recovered last year after treatment for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, so I have a small idea of what you are going through. Know that all of your friends here on cruise critic are thinking of you and your sons.

While the logistics and everything else about this are going to be tricky, I have a very strong feeling all this is going to work out just fine.

Sapper, warm thoughts to you and your kids.

...and smooth sailing to you and your family.

Hello friends,

Sapper ,a regular poster here on CC,could certainly use our prayers and positive thoughts.

Sapper has given me permission to share with you what she and her family are going through,

Her son Rob was recently diagnosed with myeloid leukemia.

Aggressive chemotherapy,with it's nasty side affects, necessitated a four day stay in ICU.Happily, as of yesterday, he is out of ICU and hopefully will soon be in remission.

To add to this stressful time, Sapper's other son ,is presently in Qatar

en route to Afghanistan. Thankfully, they've determined he is a perfect match for his brother... should Rob require a bone marrow transplant the Canadian Arm Forces will send him home to help his brother.

Two sons in peril is a lot for a Mom. I am sure Sapper and her family would appreciate our prayers and good wishes.

Sincerely Colleen

Thank you Colleen for posting this information.

So sorry that Sapper is going through so much.

Prayers for the entire family.

I have just recently gone through a bone marrow biopsy for a irregular blood result. Thank God my results have come back negative. My DH and I had already paid for our cruise, and I decided. that whatever the results, we would do the trip. Please use prayers and positive thinking, I understand what you are going through. God Bless.

Barb

We often don't know the stress our fellow CC posters experience and I'm appreciative to Colleen to informing us what her family is going through.

I add my very best wishes to all others here for good health and safety for Sapper's family.

You and yours are in my thoughts, Sapper.

Sapper, sorry to be late in sending along my prayers and good wishes to you and your family. I have always enjoyed your thoughts and information on this board.

I am so happy to hear your son is doing better. I believe in the strength of prayers and will add your family to mine.

And thank you to your son fighting for all of us overseas. He is deeply appreciated.

Archived