Sapper could certainly use our prayers.

COLLEYBERRY

Hello friends,

Sapper ,a regular poster here on CC,could certainly use our prayers and positive thoughts.

Sapper has given me permission to share with you what she and her family are going through,

Her son Rob was recently diagnosed with myeloid leukemia.

Aggressive chemotherapy,with it's nasty side affects, necessitated a four day stay in ICU.Happily, as of yesterday, he is out of ICU and hopefully will soon be in remission.

To add to this stressful time, Sapper's other son ,is presently in Qatar

en route to Afghanistan. Thankfully, they've determined he is a perfect match for his brother... should Rob require a bone marrow transplant the Canadian Arm Forces will send him home to help his brother.

Two sons in peril is a lot for a Mom. I am sure Sapper and her family would appreciate our prayers and good wishes.

Sincerely Colleen

Oh my. I'm so very sorry to hear this. Saying prayers for Sapper and her family in this difficult time.

They are fortunate that the other son is a perfect match. We had a similar situation in our family of 3 sisters so I know it isn't as common to get a match as one would think.

Thank you Colleyberry for letting us know.

I am so sorry to read of this. Sapper is such a sweet lady; I hate to think of her going through this. Of course she, and her family, will be in my daily prayers.

Thank you, Colleyberry, for letting us know.

Sapper is a dear poster and my thoughts and prayers have been with her since I found out a couple of weeks ago. All my heart goes out to her.

At the risk of sounding too religious, I pray God sends her the strength, the stamina for not just her but her entire family and sends the health to her son. All my hopes and prayers are with her, her husband and her sons and all of her family.

Sapper,

Pulling out everything we've got for you and your sons! Hoping for the best, my friend.

We are going to Seattle to see our two sons this (U.S. holiday) weekend; they may wonder why the extra hugs this time. Everyone -- don't forget to treasure what you have.

Dave

Our thoughts and prayers that all will come together and heal one brother and keep safe the other brother who is harms way.

Seconding what aliaschief and others have already said.

Sapper: May you and your entire family draw comfort from the support of your many friends.

(Thank you, Colleen for letting us know.)

Sapper we are so sorry to hear about your son's. The one so very sick and the other serving his country. Our prayers and positive thoughts are with you and bothe your son's. God bless.

Helen

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Having just finished heavy dose chemo, radiation and a bone marrow transplant myself I know what a stressful time it can be. The whole CC community is really pulling for you guys!!

Archived