LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Peter, sorry to hear your news :( I know it wasn't entirely unexpected, but it is still a blow when it actually happens.

Joyce, I hope you can manage to sort things out to your satisfaction.......

George love the picture - and what an interesting job!!

Just finishing packing as we are on our way to London tomorrow to meet up with all our children, including the ones from Israel. We are all off to cruise the Norwegian Fijords - all 11 of us! Some of them have never cruised before, so I hope they like it! Should be some great photo opportunities with us all together. First time we have ever been all together, so quite an emotional week in store :):)

Marilyn: Have a wonderful cruise, take lots of pictures so you can post them here or on fb...

Pete and Joyce - Keep thinking positive thoughts - you just never know what's around the corner. I was made redundant a number of years ago and could not imagine finding another job, never mind one that I enjoyed and then out of the blue I was offered a position working for a family business and I haven't looked back - things actually worked out for the best for me and also a number of other work mates.

Marilyn - Hope you have a lovely holiday - make sure Geoffrey has load of hankies handy.

Mhairi

George great pictures :D could think of worst jobs ;)

Marilyn Have a wonderful time :)

Joyce sorry to hear about Jerry's job situation hope something turns up soon.

Peter sorry to read you wasn't successful even though the inevitable is expected it doesn't make it any easier thinking of you.

Sherry if only it was true just think of the money you could make selling your story $$$$$ LOL :D

Edited by mancmatt26

MARILYN have a fantastic cruise with your family... and a safe trip

By the way I am registered at Ann Summers for those English friends and The Castle for my US friends.... LOL....Just google the Castle in Phoenix if you don't have one where you live...

Here is the link http://www.castlemegastore.com/

Edited by sebritish

Marilyn, have a wonderful family cruise. For sure memories to last a lifetime. We are thinking of doing that next summer with the whole family. G Kids will be from 2 to 18. There is a Norwegian itinerary that looks good and their suite prices give a lot of room for a more reasonable price. Never have sailed Norwegian though so still pondering.

Sherry, take a change of clothes and food. Naughty corner for you for the foreseeable future. Interesting video on the Castle website!

Donna

Edited by kylea_s

Oh Peter, the agony continues. So sorry to hear how the knife seems to be being twisted. I think I shall need to decline your offer to meet up. We really only have Saturday and Sunday with S and DIL. We will be looking after Beth during Friday afternoon, once we arrive, having driven up in the morning, but I assume you will still need to be in the office then. Or perhaps not . :(

corinne

Happy Birthday Hillar!

Thank you for arranging the van to the port?

Do we pay you or someone else?

Actually you will just pay the hotel, or driver the 10 euros each that day.

Sure seems like several of our LOST friends are having a rough go, deaths, cancer, job loss, sheesh. My heart goes out to all as some one with chronic illness I know the valie of good health and happines so......86 bottles of vodka on the wall.

Big hugs and thanks for the birthday wishes. I have low vision so driving a nice fast go kart was a huge highlight for me!

Peter, sorry to hear your news :( I know it wasn't entirely unexpected, but it is still a blow when it actually happens.

Joyce, I hope you can manage to sort things out to your satisfaction.......

George love the picture - and what an interesting job!!

Just finishing packing as we are on our way to London tomorrow to meet up with all our children, including the ones from Israel. We are all off to cruise the Norwegian Fijords - all 11 of us! Some of them have never cruised before, so I hope they like it! Should be some great photo opportunities with us all together. First time we have ever been all together, so quite an emotional week in store :):)

Marilyn, have a great cruise and enjoy you all being together.

Marilyn, have a wonderful family cruise. For sure memories to last a lifetime. We are thinking of doing that next summer with the whole family. G Kids will be from 2 to 18. There is a Norwegian itinerary that looks good and their suite prices give a lot of room for a more reasonable price. Never have sailed Norwegian though so still pondering.

Sherry, take a change of clothes and food. Naughty corner for you for the foreseeable future. Interesting video on the Castle website!

Donna

DONNA I never left I am a permanent resident....:D

NOW Sherry at our ages that would not be GOOD NEWS!!!!

Sherry, somehow I missed this wonderful news earlier today.

Oh I don't know about not good news, the story will sell well to the tabloids! ;)

Edited by cinnamon

Its official, final payment made this afternoon. I also emailed to get our on board credit from stock ownership. Any idea how long before I should hear something?

Is there a place on there website where it will be posted?

Peter, I forgot how to check. How many posts do we have to have to make this second chapter of our roll call historical on the lgbt boards?

Just to let you know I've just been advised that I wasn't successful in getting the role I was interviewed for here yesterday and so I am awaiting the formal letter to be invited to a 3rd and final meeting during which if there are no other alternatives (which we know there isn't) my employment will be terminated.

Peter, So sorry to hear about this, thinking of you at this time.

I'm Pregnant..... there is that good news... Miracles do happen LOL....

Joking aside I hope things turn around for you Pete and Joyce we certainly need some good news ...

Got off to an early start today and have caught up with most of my work so maybe time for a little R and R....

LOL, I would also come to that baby shower.

My good news, I rescued a Chiuaua (spl) last week, the poor little guy was walking down a 6 lane very busy street. I could't keep, but my vet took him from me.

Barb, a scary one for me was yesterday afternoon, when I lady walked by as I was getting in my car, with her Chihuahua in tow in 108 degrees . I told her to quickly pick the dog up or he will burn his feet, then after I backed out, drove up to her and asked her to get in the car and drove her to her house.Why anyone would walk their dog in this heat and not carry it was unbelievable.

Gay

Quick good morning. I was happily posting on various threads here yesterday and hope to earn my Blue Ribbon later today. No time yet though. Dr's appt. and WW this morning, then Songs of Praise for our Seniors this afternoon with play rehearsal tonight.

TTFN, Corinne

Its official, final payment made this afternoon. I also emailed to get our on board credit from stock ownership. Any idea how long before I should hear something?

Is there a place on there website where it will be posted?

Peter, I forgot how to check. How many posts do we have to have to make this second chapter of our roll call historical on the lgbt boards?

Hi Donna, if we want to be number one again we'll have to post more than 3048, because once our old thread is removed we have to beat an old thread that has that many replies.

I managed a 1.5 lb loss today. I was a little aggreived last week to gain 0.5 and so losing 1 lb over the 2 weeks is about right. As we are off to Manchester tomorrow (away for 4 days) to see the family, it will be tough to stick to the programme but I would rather hug Beth than lose a pound. ;)

Corinne

Hi Donna, if we want to be number one again we'll have to post more than 3048, because once our old thread is removed we have to beat an old thread that has that many replies.

Would have to average 36+ posts a day to overhaul the 3048 thread before we cruise...and that's based on them not posting any further:eek:

Edited by patch64

Quick good morning. I was happily posting on various threads here yesterday and hope to earn my Blue Ribbon later today. No time yet though. Dr's appt. and WW this morning, then Songs of Praise for our Seniors this afternoon with play rehearsal tonight.

TTFN, Corinne

Congrats on 3000, you are now a Blue Ribbon Cruiser :D!!!

36 posts a day. MMM, wonder if that is achieveable? We are almost on track to do that. RC was started Aug. 2, and I think this is post 73.

Another hot hot day here. We are on track to have over 88 days of over 90 degrees this summer. That will be a record.

Donna

I managed a 1.5 lb loss today. I was a little aggreived last week to gain 0.5 and so losing 1 lb over the 2 weeks is about right. As we are off to Manchester tomorrow (away for 4 days) to see the family, it will be tough to stick to the programme but I would rather hug Beth than lose a pound. ;)

Corinne

CORINNE....Congrats on your WW progress!!! I've been holding my own recently, and my new temporary goal will be to try to lose a few extra lbs before we leave on Oct. 10th. Congrats on making Blue Ribbon status!!:)

Morning/afternoon everyone!