LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Quick good morning. I was happily posting on various threads here yesterday and hope to earn my Blue Ribbon later today. No time yet though. Dr's appt. and WW this morning, then Songs of Praise for our Seniors this afternoon with play rehearsal tonight.

TTFN, Corinne

You Did It!!!!!!!!! ,,,, WTG

prize-ribbon1.gif

Must say Im impressed with RCL, I emailed my info and request for onboard stock holders credit last night after dinner. Email recieved this morning that its approved. Thats really good customer service!!!!

Donna

CONGRATULATIONS CORINNE.... next stop the 5,000 club....yiu can see who the chatty ones are some are way over the 10,000 club....

Off later with my Grandaughter to look for a dress for her Dad's Wedding....even though she is married she still comes to her Nan when she wants something.... do you think she is spoiled :D

We had a big storm last night tons of wind, rain, thunder, lightening a lot of trees down, probably headline news...the forecast said no rain, so go figure...

Check back later...

Peter, really sorry to hear your news....what a blow. I like to think that things happen for a reason, hopefully there is something MUCH better waiting in the wings, fingers crossed for you.

Corinne, well done at WW...I totally agree, a cuddle from the grandkids is worth much more than another lost pound. You asked if our cabin on Eclipse was larger than the norm....I can only compare it with our AQ cabin (1605 - HUGE balcony)...the inside cabin seemed to be laid out better and felt more spacious, it was only a fleeting visit on our cabin crawl but we both agreed we would be happy to stay in it....I'll let you know when we get back:)

Sue

You Did It!!!!!!!!! ,,,, WTG

prize-ribbon1.gif

Well done Corinne with reaching Blue Ribbon status and well done on the weight loss.

Kinda been forced to start my diet - had mouth ulcers for the last week or so, so I've been eating very little and only food that doesn't need chewed, so chocolate been off the menu.

Mhairi

Thanks for all the congratulations. Earlier this week I realised I had less than 100 posts to go till 3,000 and started answering all sorts of questions on the main RCI, Princess and some Ports of Call threads.

I chose to do the 3,000th on the LOST main board but it is the people on here who I find easiest to 'know' as the numbers are more manageable. I shall probably calm down now and resume normal posting of just a few now and again.

Oh well, off to rehearsal now. I shall assume the mantel of Lady Edna Chesterford once again.

Corinne

Hi,

37 messages OHHHHHHHHHH we sure can do that!

I may have to post a lot more than I have done over the last 12months to help out. You all know Peter very well but not so much me. Then again am sure Peter can manage a few more per day now he has time on his hands;)

I may have to post a lot more than I have done over the last 12months to help out. You all know Peter very well but not so much me. Then again am sure Peter can manage a few more per day now he has time on his hands;)

Hi Patrick! Nice to see you post....it's been ages since you checked in with us. BUT, I have no doubt that Peter keeps you up to date with all of our shenanigans here.....;):D

SHERRY.....How did the shopping trip with Ashley go?

Patrick, good to hear from you. Look forward to you posting way, way more!

Watched a local talk show today that had 'the ten things to not forget to take on vacation' as a segment. They had one that Id never thought of but would be light weight and useful. Take some bubble wrap. You may purchase a breakable item that would be much safer wrapped in the bubble wrap...........and if not you can always amuse yourself popping bubbles as you repack your luggage to come home.

Donna

Edited by kylea_s

OK, so first off, Corinne, well done on the post count.

To everyone else, many thanks for your good wishes, we'll be fine I'm sure, just may take a couple of days to get used to the fact of not having to get ready for work and making sure the breadwinner (Patrick) gets out to earn the crust whilst Charlie and I relax! :D

A lot to sort out over the next few days, but we'll get there. Not sunk in yet I suppose (or is that the wine?) who knows or cares at this point!

Anyway looks like loads want to see me off in style tomorrow so maybe a heavy night:eek:

Speak soon my friends.

ROFL, I think Peter can do them ALL in one day............glad to see you posting.

Peter big HUGS!!!

Hi all, been away for a few days, log in to say hi and y'all move. Thanks Peter for the forwarding addy, would have been L.O.S.T otherwise.

Peter, sorry to hear things didn't work out with the current employer (or is it former as I type this??). Hopefully something bigger and better will come your way.

Welcome to the newbies who found us over here, belated birthday wishes to George and Hillary and anyone else I may have missed.

Joyce, sorry to here of Jerry's job loss as well - hoping for the best for both of you.

Corinne, congrats on 3,000 and the BR!

...85 bottles of gin, er vodka, er Crown, oh whatever, just take one down and pass it around:D

Found you a business oportunity that could work with the elderly residents of Fl.

2814738550069717818S500x500Q85.jpg

At $300 an hour money to be made.

ok naughty corner here I come :D bunk over Sherry and Beej.

Ok, I think I get the willy massage thai style or oil, but with a foot??? Very interesting.......;)

MARILYN have a fantastic cruise with your family... and a safe trip

By the way I am registered at Ann Summers for those English friends and The Castle for my US friends.... LOL....Just google the Castle in Phoenix if you don't have one where you live...

Here is the link http://www.castlemegastore.com/

Hey Sherry, how about a little warning before I click the link on my gov't issued computer:eek:.

I did send the link to my home addy though:D.

Wow! I don't check in for a while and then I thought you had all ran off. :D

Peter, I've been thinking about you and am so sorry things didn't work out with the job but we'll just hope that will just be a detour on to an even better future. Best wishes.

Congrats on your Blue Ribbon status, Corinne.

I'd love to connect to more people and see your cruise and travel pictures on FB. I'm Marilyn Firquain if some of you want to connect too. You won't find too many Firquains!!!

Our temperatures dropped about 20 degrees from yesterday and it's quite nice to be able to walk outside without practically falling over.

Made out final payment and have the online check-in done so now I'm ready to concentrate on this trip.

Hi Mike.....I will put 'Spoiler' on any future links LOL.. Now you can see why I spend so much time in the NC..

I made a post earlier but I think I forgot to hit the send button....

Karen had a very successful shopping trip with Ashley got her a beautiful dress in JCPENNY and some shoes that went real well at a store that was going out of business in the Mall... so all in all a good shopping trip.

Just got back from our Fish and Chip restaurant.... not as good as in England but not too bad. Can;t wait to have some nice Plaice and Chips with those BIG Pickled Onions....

Evening everyone, good news to report, our dear friend Dee who had surgery today, came thru fine and is expected home in a few days to begin therepy. Our friend Bill is also home and will be receiving some home care, the unfortunate news, he can't be put on a liver transplant list until Jan.:(, so his future is uncertain.

George I am a bit hesitant to comment on that picture & its service:D

Gay

OK, so the balance has been paid and we are paid up for the flights and LOST cruise.

Gay, glad to hear your friend Dee has responded well to treatment and God bless to Bill.

I only put the laptop on to check the motorways for traffic news. Off to Manchester!

Corinne

OK, so the balance has been paid and we are paid up for the flights and LOST cruise.

Gay, glad to hear your friend Dee has responded well to treatment and God bless to Bill.

I only put the laptop on to check the motorways for traffic news. Off to Manchester!

Corinne

Have a good and safe journey up the M6! Bit cloudy here in Manchester at the moment.

Karen that is always the best feeling, knowing the cruise is fully paid except for those onboard charges.

Gay

I couldn't agree more! We'll be getting on the ship with $250 OBC from our shareholders benefits, but it'll be spent in a blink--alcohol, specialty restaurant(s), spa, oh the list could go on and on. Like most people, we try to pay for as much up front as possible so the sticker shock on our Visa card isn't too bad when we get home....;)