unlimited laundry

Eventide331

wow! And it is only $49 for 7 days??? That sounds like a deal to me:)

However, the unlimited laundry ends on day 5. This way you get all your laundry back before the end of the cruise. We used this and loved it. Sure wish we could have used it after day 5 though.

wow! And it is only $49 for 7 days??? That sounds like a deal to me:)

IMO, the unlimited laundry is one of the best deals on the dam ships:D

You can leave your bag on your door (outside) so that the steward sees it and picks it up quickly or on your bed as KK has said:)

Hey,

how much do they charge for a 14+ cruise? Will be on the Zuiderdam for 16 days in September....

cheers

We returned from 14 day Amsterdam July 8 sailing and the cost was $98. It was the best $98 we spent. There were three of us and we must have sent the bag out 7 times. Laundry was always returned within 24 hours. Sent the last bag out on the last Tuesday, clothes were returned by noon Wednesday just in time for packing for Friday disembark.

We used the unlimited laundry too. It was great! Next time, I plan to take a stain stick to pretreat stains before I put them in the bag.

Good Idea on the stain stick! It was approx $99 on our 15day Panama Canal, but I heard that several CC'ers recieved various answers on costs beforehad thru Ship Services. Some of the Customer Service agents were insisting it was $98 per person. It ended up being $98 per cabin. We did the one time cleaning bag for approx $20 and were happy with it.

$7x days= cost

1 day= $7.00 100 days= $700

That is not correct Hawaiidan

The price for a package deal differs on the length of the cruise:) So 100 days would not equal $700.00. I am not sure what the cost is for a longer cruise, but do know that it is cheaper than $7.00 per day as on the shorter cruises:)

Joanie

Archived