LIVE From the Oasis of the Seas - Sailing 17 September 2011 (Saturday)

Trainman-2

Trainman and Judith have a wonderful cruise.

We sail on her on November the 5th. I know we can't wait. We have sailed with you many times here on CC.

We can't wait to read your exciting tales of the sea. Of course the pictures you take are wonderful.

Our cabin will be on the 6th deck (6266). Any way of telling if the bed in by the balconey or closet?

Anyway have a great time.

Don and May:)

Number one, I certainly hope, as all others here on CC do as well, you and Judith have a smooth, uneventful, and wonderful honeymoon cruise!!!

Number two, well crap here goes the next week flying by just like we are on a cruise. Sunday we will watch you leave FTL and within a wink of an eye, it will be the following Sunday and you will be disembarking. ;)

Seriously,

HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE FROM ALL OF US ON CRUISE CRITIC!!!

Tim

I can't believe you're only a few miles away right now from where I live in Palm Bch. Gdns. Your Live Posts make it feels like we're on the cruise with you. I'll be looking for you early in the morning,around the ship,taking great pics. Your are truely one of the best .

Caribbean bound tomorrow aboard the Oasis Express!

Your Big Fan......................Joe Cast Cool

Hey!

You and Judith will be on board with my good cruise buddies Rev and Franca! I hope you get to meet them. They are so much fun. Rev is moving to the the Royal Loft Suite this week (they were all on board last week). I'm sure she'll be glad to give you a tour! They are looking for you...I think!

Have a great cruise!!!

Please refresh my memory as to where you stay on the Oasis. And, we'll need your advice. We need to book 6 more staterooms for family. If we choose interior balconies for the grandkids, which deck would you recommend? We'll trust tips from the expert!

I hope you have your best cruise yet! We're 2 weeks behind you, leaving on Oct. 1st. Your thread will help me get thru this coming week's long wait!

Why aren't you on the thread for the Oct 1 cruise? It's a real friendly group of folks.

Jim, thanks for being you. Wish Jon & I were sailing with you again because we would love to meet Judith, but our timing wasn't quite right it seems. But you will be our eyes and ears for this sailing and we can't wait to hear what they say about the cane. Jon is using one now and will also have a scooter waiting for him in the cabin so he can get around the big ship. I know you will do an excellant job of keeping us all informed but if we have any questions, we'll yell. Weather looks good and the seas should be pretty calm. Good sailing my friend!

Hi Trainman and Judith, wishing you a wonderful honeymoon and many more years of smooth sailing together! I'm looking forward to reading your LIVE report and seeing great photos. Thank you for taking us along, you are the best! Bon Voyage! :)

Archived