Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

That dress is really nice! Like you, I dress up every night for dinner. We both enjoy doing that and will usually dress 'down' afterwards for dancing in the club.

What do you "dress down" into for dancing? On our first cruise we didn't do any dancing because we had the kids with us, so we did family stuff. I almost feel like this is a first time experience since it will be so different! I also feel like I have a lot more shopping to do to be prepared :D.

What do you "dress down" into for dancing? On our first cruise we didn't do any dancing because we had the kids with us, so we did family stuff. I almost feel like this is a first time experience since it will be so different! I also feel like I have a lot more shopping to do to be prepared :D.

I am a jeans-type woman. I will wear them after dinner with a nice blouse and cute shoes. Or if I am not too overdressed, I will keep on what I have after we are done dinner and go dancing. But I think this time we will see more shows. I usually don't get a chance to see the comedy shows because we were always too busy dancing. But this time it will be just my husband and I, and we don't have to worry about trying to please our friends with the things they want to do.

Most of the time unless it's a long evening dress, I just keep on what I wear to supper. Or if I want to take pictures in a different outfit, I change into it. I wear some sort of a dress every night to supper and have been known to change into a different dress for dancing.....no telling what I will wear....LOL....I am one of these that takes A LOT more clothes than what I need, but I never know what I might be in the mood to wear. I never get to dress up so I take advantage of my cruises.....in a couple of days I will try to post some ideas of what I will be taking on my 2 week cruise coming up in 3 weeks :eek:

Most of the time unless it's a long evening dress, I just keep on what I wear to supper. Or if I want to take pictures in a different outfit, I change into it. I wear some sort of a dress every night to supper and have been known to change into a different dress for dancing.....no telling what I will wear....LOL....I am one of these that takes A LOT more clothes than what I need, but I never know what I might be in the mood to wear. I never get to dress up so I take advantage of my cruises.....in a couple of days I will try to post some ideas of what I will be taking on my 2 week cruise coming up in 3 weeks :eek:

I do that too!:D I'm just not a pack light kind of girl!;)

Our next cruise is one where we will not be flying to --- I can pack tons of clothes ... although it is a NCL cruise and I'm not sure about a formal night. It is so odd not having to think about weight of bags and number of bags (cosmetics that don't have to be trial size and so many different shoes!!!). Jan

black, chocolate, cafe' ole, and winter white, the black ones have been on about 25 cruzes with me..the other colours, just about as many. I bought them in 2006, and 45 cruzes later..they will still continue to be in my suitcase with me !!! I wear with all kinds and colours of tops!..I've lost 40 pounds the last 3 yrs, and kept it off., and work out 3 x a week.and they fit better than ever !!!!, . I also have long sheer skirts, in various solid colours. I rarely have to or need to purchase any other bottoms. I do shop "secondary" markets, and just paid $3.50 for the 2 pc..Cafe' ole' set. The top is a bit not my style..but what a deal the sheer lined, perfect condition trousers were !!! Go for it..I still get lots of comps on them!!!

visited my fave consign store y'day....in her "formal" attire room.....it was just beckoning me to look to the end of the rack. There it was....the identical 3 pc crepe chiffon evening "suit", rather, Carwash pant, spider lace sleevless shell, and the unstructured jacket...in NAVY...NWT's..just like my winter white one that is 6 yrs old. (it was orig $149, snagged for $49) blue was $35. for the 3 pcs. the shell top was a bit tight just like the white one was..I had gussets sewn in..now waaay big...but it will work. I have a strappy navy silk cami that is perfect, and a great mixed blues shiney jacket to change out the look. .all gooood !

I know they say...whoever "they" might be....say that stripes going

across are not supposed to be flattering but I found a very cute dress

today at Bealls and the stripes are sort of "textured".........and I am

happy with my purchase:)

Oh, the dress is much prettier in person too.

205-4590-2176-85-yyy?$thumbnail$

If you want to see more details here is the link:

http://www.beallsflorida.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_12003_1033813

JennyMominRI,

The dresses are beautiful and look wonderful on you.

Lois R,

I love the dress. Bealls is my favorite place to shop when we are in Fl for the winter. The only bad thing about Bealls is that it is only about one mile from my house! I love their sales and the Bealls bucks. Their sale racks are great when you find somethnf that is 70% off, then they take the extra 40% 9if that sale is going on) then if it is senior day and extra 15%. A $100. order then becomes $15.30 if my math is right!

JennyMominRI,

Lois R,

I love the dress. Bealls is my favorite place to shop when we are in Fl for the winter. The only bad thing about Bealls is that it is only about one mile from my house! I love their sales and the Bealls bucks. Their sale racks are great when you find somethnf that is 70% off, then they take the extra 40% 9if that sale is going on) then if it is senior day and extra 15%. A $100. order then becomes $15.30 if my math is right!

$(KGrHqMOKogE6ekolrj5BOthDyB,3!~~60_12.JPG

Hi all, Ive been looking at all your gorgeous dresses and thought I would post a pic of one that I have just bought. I am going on the Queen Mary 2 from Adelaide in Australia to Southampton next year, 34 nights. I am NOT a dress up girl, its not that I dont like it, but have very little confidence in my body and myself. So I think all this dressing up is going to do my head in!

JennyMominRI,

Lois R,

Maria,:) I totally forgot to post this because I ordered it on line.....

they had a medium in the store but I need a large. I looked on the

website and there is a photo (small as it may be)..........here is a link

as well.......

203-8452-1050-47-yyy?$thumbnail$

It comes with a wooden necklace but I think I will take it off

and wear some silver jewelry with it......

Oh, here it comes up a bit larger..........

203-8452-1050-47-yyy?$product$&wid=240

http://www.beallsflorida.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_12003_985300

What a relief to hear that I'm not the only one who takes more clothes than needed! :D I also like choices and never know what I'm in the mood to wear. Can't wait to see what you'll be taking on your 2 week cruise!

Edited by cruz4evr

Hi all, Ive been looking at all your gorgeous dresses and thought I would post a pic of one that I have just bought. I am going on the Queen Mary 2 from Adelaide in Australia to Southampton next year, 34 nights. I am NOT a dress up girl, its not that I dont like it, but have very little confidence in my body and myself. So I think all this dressing up is going to do my head in!

Pretty colour. Hope you feel good in it.

It's a beautiful dress and you will feel fantastic once you put it on. Who knows, maybe you will come away from the cruise with a new appreciation for dressing up. You sure did pick a nice one to start with. :)

Maria,:) I totally forgot to post this because I ordered it on line.....

they had a medium in the store but I need a large. I looked on the

website and there is a photo (small as it may be)..........here is a link

as well.......

203-8452-1050-47-yyy?$thumbnail$

It comes with a wooden necklace but I think I will take it off

and wear some silver jewelry with it......

Oh, here it comes up a bit larger..........

203-8452-1050-47-yyy?$product$&wid=240

http://www.beallsflorida.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__10151_-1_12003_985300

Lois-I love your clothes.I always check out all the pics you post.Do you ever "recycle" any of them?You have such good taste.

Laura

Ordered it from Roaman's.

If you buy anything there, there is a 50% off your highest price item right now. Enter promo code: RD19383

Thank you so much. I have been wanting this dress but could not bring myself to spend that kind of money on just 1 dress, when I could buy several at Ross for that price. With the 50% off and with the sale price....I just ordered this dress

Fluid-Emerald-T-Body-Shift-Dress.aspx?Pfid=261370&DeptId=15438&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Fluid-Emerald-T-Body-Shift-Dress.aspx?Pfid=261370&DeptId=15438&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0